Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Oklahoma City at Northwest Expressway, OK
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
Motel 6 Oklahoma City(Oklahoma City)
View Hotel
All reviewsroom was cleantarget storewhirlpool tubfree cookiescomfortable place to staypenn square mallwafflesconvenient locationwould stay here againbreakfast barfront desk personbusiness centerenjoyed my stayeasy accessstayed one nightnice stayvery nice hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 25, 2014

My girlfriend and I booked a trip to OKC to see her daughter perform at OCU. Great value on the room and we were very pleased with our stay. The room was clean, comfortable and exactly what we were hoping for. Both front desk people were friendly and helpful with recommendations to closest stores and restaurants. We will stay here again soon !

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Scott P, Owner at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Oklahoma City at Northwest Expressway, OK, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2014

Dave thank you for leaving a glowing 5 star rating for the Country Inn & Suites Oklahoma City at Northwest Expressway. We are thrilled that we were able to make your stay a warming one. We take great pride in offering our guests a great comfortable room at a fair price and our staff is always willing to go the extra mile to make guests feel at home. We hope that everything went well at the OCU performance.

Reviewed February 25, 2014

We had a special event that ended in the area of the Country Inn and suites. There was a block of rooms booked at another nearby hotel which was considerably higher. I call the competing hotel to ask if they would match Country Inn's rates and they declined. I booked the night at Country Inn and am glad I did. I saved a decent amount of money and had a very nice stay and very nice service.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends

BroncoBrooks, thank you for the kinds words for the Country Inn & Suites Oklahoma City at Northwest Expressway. We take pride in offering great value to all our guests. It makes us happy that we were able to provide to you a superior product at a reasonable price. Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed February 20, 2014

Stayed on the 10th floor twice in the past two weeks. The hotel is conveniently located, and offered what I needed. This week when I stayed I found roaches in my room. Not a pleasant experience. Will not go back for the remaining weeks I need to be in OKC.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Scott P, Owner at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Oklahoma City at Northwest Expressway, OK, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2014

Mrs.RH, we do apologize with the problem you faced during your stay here with us. Room 1002 was inspected this morning and the problem has been fixed. The issue was that a previous guest had left the windows open and water bugs had gotten in. Thank you for stay. We do appologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.

Reviewed February 15, 2014

Check in time is at 3:00 and the have no clean rooms. When we booked our reservation we got there and they lost it. I guess we was right about the person that took it because they really didn't know what they was doing. Last time I stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Scott P, Social Media Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Oklahoma City at Northwest Expressway, OK, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2014

Mr/Mrs Doublehead thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. We are truly sorry that the reservation that was initially made by you was done so for next Friday as opposed to this past Friday. We are glad we were still able to accomodate you at the last second. Please do come back soon.

Reviewed February 6, 2014 via mobile

I've purchased about 20 nights at this hotel within the last month for myself and my employees. And need to do the same thing next month but will not just because the service is horrible and the "hotel manager" is worse than the employees

I checked in after a 9 hour drive at 6 pm. And immediately passed out but was woken up to a phone call at 9:15pm by the front desk with the gentleman said " the manager makes us call everyone to see if everything was ok"

Awoke the next morning and walk into the room to realize it doesn't even look like it was clean

Dirty water in tub with drain stopper still in. Hair everywhere and then a hole in the wall with Sheetrock gravel on the floor. Toilet had stains in it as well

Proceeded to take pictures then go downstairs and ask for manager. Was told she was busy. At that time I showed the person at the desk which proceeded to say " oh yeah that's the new girl" Since I was there for business I had to leave early morning and arrived back mid evening I then gave him my cell number and then asked for the manager to call me back

Never recieved a call. Asked front desk when I came back about the manager calling me back to which he snorted and said "good luck she's busy"

The next morning I asked about the call and he said she's off for the 3-4 days. I then said Id like to speak with someone in command lower than her. Was told there was no one

Monday I ask again if she would be and I'm told "yes". And then was told that she would def have some time to call me.

8 days at that hotel this trip and couldn't even receive a phone call

Will not purchase the next 20 nights for march here. If I'm not worth a 60 second call then why are they worth the money ??

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank Mdengel01
Scott P, Owner at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Oklahoma City at Northwest Expressway, OK, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2014

MDengel thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. We do apologize for the troubles you faced. It seems that you and our GM missed each other on several occasions. Please contact the hotel directly so we may solve any issues you had with our hotel.