“Stay far away,unless u are a criminal”
Review of Motel 6 Bricktown

Motel 6 Bricktown
Ranked #136 of 150 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Stay far away,unless u are a criminal”
Reviewed April 26, 2014

Stay far away,...But if u like to hang out with drug dealers,prostitutes,Your in the right place here at motel 6...Manager did tell me they had security here during the weekend,I don't see them..Might be hiding from the pimps and drug dealers..If u have a family,don't bring them here.Just a suggestion...This place is for young people or old that like to do drugs.This place is for the drug dealers that like to sell drugs..This place is the women that like to be prostitutes.At around 2am one morning here at motel 6,The cops(five o for u criminals) show up to break a fight up,between a pimp and his prostitutes(hookers for u criminals)..That was fun at 2am..also depends on where u are at,u might here a lot of vehicles coming and going,due to the drug deals,,deals with the prostitutes..u might want to stay away from room 133..just a suggestion,,,,,Another suggestion,stay some where else,Unless your a criminal....Peace out and good luck to ya

Room Tip: Stay away from room 133 and that area,,another hotel across from that area,,Alot of foot traffic fro...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Mike C

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Reviewed April 7, 2014

I stayed at this Motel 6 for one night so I could attend a training class. Checking in was a process, the lady behind the counter spent more time arguing with the small child that was back there with her than trying to help me get checked in. The upper floors are not handicap accessible. Once I got to my room, as soon as I opened the door the smell of smoke was overpowering, even though it was supposed to be a no smoking room. When I asked, there were no other room openings that I could have moved to.

The bed was comfortable, the pillows were small and not quite enough so I had to use my duffle bag as another pillow. The bathroom was clean, so that was good and the A/C worked.

I did though stop at the waffle house across the street and enjoyed a good meal.

Room Tip: Here's a tip, bring ear plugs due to the large truck traffic and some room deodorizer.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank misterzanborski
Reviewed November 20, 2013 via mobile

It's a rough motel in a transient but quiet area about 2 miles from Brick Town. Formerly a Quality Inn, but converted in 2013 to a Motel 6. Room has old furnishings, but new mattresses/box springs which very comfortable. Very clean linens with quilted blanket and duvet. New/clean towels. According to Motel 6 this location is scheduled for a refresh in 2014. Wouldn't have been my first or second choice for a room, but it was a hot shower and a clean bed.

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed September 22, 2013

The pictures of this hotel were all misleading. The only thing real was the color of the bedspreads. The entrance shown is no longer open. The door jamb on our room had been broken at one time and the repair was less than adequate. Our friends room stunk! Our room had a frige but no microwave or coffee pot as depicted in the photos. I realize there are some nice Motel 6's, but it will Holiday Inn Express for us from now on!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank TwoBecomeOne
Liberty, TN, USA
Reviewed July 29, 2013

It actually turned into a Motel 6 while I was there. General overview & lobby nice enough, but everything else seriously degraded, albeit clean enough. Door lock didn't work right, bathroom tile breaking up, paint smears from poor repaint work, the litany could go on and on. Overall, perhaps the worst motel I've ever stayed in. "Quality", indeed!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 25, 2013

This was the worst hotel i have ever stayed in. It is situated next to a motorway. The room smelt of cigarettes and there was a hole in the sheet. Decor was very outdated, but bathroom was clean. Dont stay there if you can help it.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Cape Coral, Florida
Reviewed July 17, 2013

The title says it all. As a single woman traveling alone, I did not leave my room even though I needed something from my car. After I called the front desk the third time, she said the security guard said the guys were OK and I would be safe to go to my car because the hotel had security cameras! About 30 minutes later, I heard the security guard walk by and ask the guys how it was going. The guard didn't say anything about maybe it might be time to go home. Finally, one of the construction guys said "I guess we can't stand here all night drinking beer." I've canceled my reservation here tomorrow night. The noise from I-40 is really to loud to sleep in the room anyway.

Room Tip: If you do happen to want to stay in this place, get a room on the north side away from I40.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Oklahoma City
Ramada Oklahoma City Near Bricktown
Ramada Oklahoma City Near Brickt...
#117 of 150 in Oklahoma City
Days Inn Oklahoma City South
Days Inn Oklahoma City South
#109 of 150 in Oklahoma City
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Oklahoma City Southeast - I-35
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suit...
#46 of 150 in Oklahoma City
Lincoln Inn Hotel & Suites
Lincoln Inn Hotel & Suites
#105 of 150 in Oklahoma City
WoodSpring Suites Oklahoma City Tinker AFB
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Oklahoma City Downtown - Bricktown

Been to Motel 6 Bricktown? Share your experiences!