“One of my fave BBQ places in Oklahoma”
Review of Billy Sims BBQ

Billy Sims BBQ
Ranked #285 of 1,774 Restaurants in Oklahoma City
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

Ribs and smoked chicken tonight, along with green beans and baked beans. Great value, large quantity and the sauce is great - wish they sold it in stores! Management is very friendly and supports local schools and teams.

Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

My brother wanted to have lunch here, I really didn't because I had had Rudy's for dinner the night before. I had the brisket and rib dinner, the brisket was tough as an old boot and had no real smoky flavor, the ribs, uhhhh not even worth talking about. The beans and mac and cheese were the best part, oh and the tea was pretty good, next time my brother wants BBQ we will be going to Rudy's!!!

Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

We were staying in town for a few days and wanted to try this place. You'd expect great for the hype, but got blah. The food was ok, the portions were small. The people taking your orders weren't friendly. What really got us was the price. For 6 of us, it was over $100. Way to much for what we got. The one thing I can say is that the ribs were good.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

Didn't understand the hype about this place. If you like to eat out and wait on yourself then this is for you. The BBQ was okay not bad yet not great.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

I held off on this review, because I am no expert, and have only been there once. The restaurant was sub-par in service, and quite good in food.
I might have been having a bad day, so I received the counter staff the wrong way, but I was not impressed.