“Norman Location Was Great!”
Review of Billy Sims BBQ

Billy Sims BBQ
Ranked #424 of 1,660 Restaurants in Oklahoma City
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed December 2, 2011

Visited after the game. Great food. And it wasn't crowed at all for a Saturday night. Good for us, but hope they are doing good business. This northern girl enjoys some good BBQ~

There are newer reviews for Billy Sims BBQ

Reviewed November 28, 2011

Great food and super friendly people. Ambiance isn't great but we enjoyed ourselves non-the less.

Reviewed November 16, 2011

While crossing Oklahoma City with three coworkers we decided to have lunch. We were near the airport so lot's of choices were available. I'm happy we chose to eat here! The customer in front of me ordered the pulled pork sandwich. It looked like a winner to me so I selected it also. It was tender and juicy, and just about as good as it gets!. The portion was just on the edge of me being able to handle it all. The coleslaw was the perfect compliment for my taste. My coworkers raved about their food as well, they had smoked sausage, brisket, and a larger pulled pork sandwich than I put away. The price was more than fitting the quality of the meat served. I have paid much more and received less in quality. Will definitely go back!