“Interesting!”

Centennial Land Run Monument
Reviewed November 2, 2013

Glad we checked this out! The statues are larger than life, and very well done. There is continuing work being done on the monument. We were pleasantly surprised that we could see most of the statues from our river cruise. But we still went over to see it once we got off the boat. Worth the time!

Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

A monumental series of sculptures that captures the determination of those who literally rushed to start their lives anew in the old west. Each section is dynamic, powerful, and I love the way the group crosses the canal. Very cool. And free.

1  Thank Janet-M-1030
Reviewed September 29, 2013

After being walking around the canal finally reaches the centennial monument, this nice in general terms, it is best to take a good photo of the place I think it would be in the morning or in the evening, but I think something is missing from the place looks great alone, could fall into disrepair.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

I had seen photos of this monument so we decided to make a quick stop here before leaving the city. You can park near a Bass Pro Shop and walk in the small park to see the figures in this monument. To see more you must cross a bridge over a canal. The figures are realistic riding in carriages or on horseback as they race to claim land.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

This is one of the most impressive, emotive and largest sculpture monuments I have seen - and Hubby and I were here a good 40 mins or so - just studying the detail. I think we arrived about 5pm with the sun going down .... and we were alone so had a proper mooch around each piece of this magnificent testament to the land rush and pioneers of that era.

Took over 40 pics .... and the park it s set in is well kept and relaxing - a must see if I OKC!