“Great Buy” 5 of 5 bubbles

Steak 'n Shake
Ranked #1,153 of 1,627 Restaurants in Oklahoma City
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Lawton, Oklahoma
“Great Buy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2012

I liked the price, and the amount of food. I had over $90.00 on my credit card for meals at OK City. Most of them were over priced. My food was served on plate. The waitress greeted us. I felt that I wasn't being overcharged at all. I will defintely want to come back.

Visited July 2012

“Fun and yummy!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2012

Clean fun atmosphere. They had great coupon deals in the paper insert. They gave our little ones crayons, a paper hat and a car with stickers. Service was great and the food was yummy!

Lehigh Acres, Florida
“Great Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2012

It's a little smaller than your normal Steak N Shake but outstanding place. Great food! Fast service! Pleasant wait staff! just a great Experience.

• Visited May 2012
Texas
“Pleasantly surprised.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2012

I was taken here by a co-worker. It looked like any other burger place stuck in the middle of a strip mall. What a surprise. There were three of us and all enjoyed our food and the friendly staff. Very enjoyable. Good place for a quick lunch. I had the frisco melt and was not disappointed. Much better choice than your regular burger chains.

Visited March 2012
Clinton, Oklahoma
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Recommended by friends and they were right!!!! Best Burgers in OKC!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2011

All I have to say is nothing beats a steak burger....nothing. Great shakes, delicious fries, I can't go back to the "Big Chain" burger joints! This place is no. 1 one!!!!

• Visited September 2011