“Well appointed room, relaxing indoor pool and hot tub” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Oklahoma City Airport

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Oklahoma City Airport
Ranked #101 of 148 Hotels in Oklahoma City
USA
“Well appointed room, relaxing indoor pool and hot tub”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012

The impressive room was well above average, kind of a business end suite but at a regular room price: Center kitchenette with ample frig, sofa bed with coffee table and chairs, queen bed, nice basic bath, plenty of shelf space, and a dedicated computer work place. Small indoor pool was cool and refreshing, hot tub warm and clean. Easy flat parking area. A good base for anything around OKC, will use again when traveling I-35 and I-40.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Arkansas City, Kansas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2012

My daughter, her two children & I stayed the 4th of July night. We parked near the entry door. The night desk clerk was helpful with directions to the airport. The room was clean, the bed was fresh & comfortable. The room was located near the elevator, but I didn't hear a sound once we got settled in. The kids & I took my daughter to the airport around 3:30 a.am. We nearly overslept the 9:30 end of breakfast. We got there at 9:24 a.m. & the day desk clerk was putting the last of it away. She'd put away the cereal bowls so the kids had cereal in tiny 6 or 8 oz. coffee cups. I had to ask the clerk for spoons. There was one bagel & a crock pot that was turned off with a slab of cold gravy in it. I thought a glob of gravy on the bagel might come back to life in the room microwave so that's what we took back to the room. No drinks. No offers from the desk clerk for anything except cream cheese to go with the bagel. The room was nice. The day desk clerk wasn't.

Room Tip: Third floor was quiet with no vehicle noise.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2012

My stay at the Microtel Inn was fantasic. The rooms were clean, the staff was great, it is freeway friendy. I would recommend the Microtel inn highly. I know i'll be back. Only one slight down fall is parking under the trees, the birds can be a little hard on your car. other than that a great great place to stay.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars
Review collected in partnership with cheaprooms.com

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Collinsville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

We met other family here for a mini vacation. Was very convenient! The room wasn't overly spacious but worked ok. I really liked the fridge and microwave. Some of our group swam in the indoor pool and the gathering area just outside the pool was great. Would stay again! Look around for good deals for this hotel!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Oklah0magal
Monchengladbach, Germany
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2012

stayed there in november 2011. booked thru internet & got an awesome deal. first time at that hotel. the room was very big, comfortable beds, fridge, microwave, tv, airco, biiiiig mirror, lot of space, very clean! bath was clean, too. breakfast area was clean, fresh coffe, juice available, bagles, creamcheese, cereal. beautiful indoor pool. parking area was save to me. parkinglots right in front of the entrance. wifi worked at the beginning of our stay. than broke however. nobody managned to fix it, so we had to go to starbucks, just around the corner. be careful with the bathroom door. it locks itselve easily after the door touched the wall. happened to us one night. had to use the bathroom in the middle of the night, but the door was locked. used the one close to front desk and asked the clerk to open our door again. took him a few minutes to get the right tool, but he was able to fix it. he was very friendly, even at 5 a.m. like all the other employes. in our last night, we had a water main break, so i got a "waterbed" in the middle of the night. employee apologized, but did not offer us any compensation. very sad! but anyway, would stay here again & recommand that hotel.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with friends
2 Thank Missy1998
okc
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2012

I decided to go out New Years and drink for a change so I booked this hotel which was next door to a club called sherlocks. I did not expect a lot for the price. When I got to the hotel I was surprised how new and nice it was. Several people were using the indoor pool. It looked nice. The room itself was really nice and the beds were comfortable. It had a new AC and Large mirrors down the wall by the bed. Had a fridge, microwave, iron and board and hair dryer in the room. The bathroom was really clean. I overslept and missed the free breakfast so I can't comment on that. But for the value I didn't think it could be beat. If you want to pay extra for a big front desk staff or room service then I would not look at this hotel. the other thing I liked is I was on the 3rd floor and it had an elevator. I did not take my computer so I can't comment about internet but the sheets and stuff looked new not let go like another reviewer said. so maybe they renovated since that reveiw.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Stehr67
Owasso, Oklahoma
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2011

We had a good stay at an excellent value couldn't ask for anything else.

• Stayed December 2011