$99
$94
Courtyard
$85
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $96/night.

Holiday Inn Express Oklahoma City-Penn Sq(Oklahoma City)(Great Value!)
$76
$72
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $83/night.

$98
$110
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $123/night.

$123
$95
Priceline
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $109/night.

$158
$139
  • Breakfast included
$148
$119
Aloft.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $132/night.

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed March 25, 2014

The travel lodge motels I've been to have always been nice and clean. The only word I can use to describe this one is...DISGUSTING!

Old and filthy. Plastic under the sheets tube televisions. Almost missed my flight because I didn't get my wake up call. The lighting was very, very dim. I know where not to stay next time I'm in OKC, that's for sure

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 24, 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 19, 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 14, 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 13, 2014

I booked and paid online. We arrived at 7:30PM. They did not have a single room cleaned. The excuse was: "everybody checked out at once". Checkout time is 11:00AM. 8 hours and 30 minutes later they didn't have any rooms cleaned yet. They said they might have a room somewhere in the back but they would have to see if it was clean and didn't know if someone might be in it. The lobby was filthy and stunk BADLY, the coffee container was empty, the two boys behind the counter didn't know how to do anything. A lady came in that looked worse than any homeless person I have ever seen - turns out she was in charge! She was extremely rude, and when I asked her if I could get a refund, she started yelling at me and told me the only way I would ever get a refund was if I called the place I used to book the room. I have made several reviews for Trip Advisor and this is the first (and I hope the last) review that I have ever given so negatively. I even had to wait a few days so I could calm down to write as nice a review as I just did. This place should be condemned and I am VERY serious when I say that.

Room Tip: Go someplace else.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple