“Great price!”

Days Inn Oklahoma City West
Ranked #108 of 154 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Reviewed June 11, 2012 via mobile

A good nofrilles room that was great on the pocket book.

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank mmccauley2006

Reviewed April 23, 2012

Driving through the US-- this is one of those cheap, right off the highway hotels. Pros: dryer, microwave, fridge in rm, quiet, comfy bed, clean, free continental breakfast, free wifi.....

Cons: kindda sketchy area & people, slow Internet, really unhealthy complimentary breakfast.

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank AppleRN
Reviewed April 1, 2012

The location is central to all attractions, great prices, clean rooms, and the people are very nice and make you feel right at home.

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank hoteljunkys
Reviewed March 13, 2012

The highway noise and the low water pressure were my only problems. Awesome desk clerk in the evening when I checked in, great breakfast spread, comfortable bed, the room didn't smell or have bugs. The location is great with all of the places to eat and shop nearby. It’s priced reasonably and is clean.

Room Tip: A hidden gem!
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Steve M
Reviewed November 12, 2011

We were suppose to stay November 11th and 12th, but left early on the 12th. On the 11th we had a full day of shopping and fun. We were exhausted and went straight to bed. In the morning, I noticed silly string on the walls and tape all around the doors. I also found some plastic spider rings on the floor. It was obvious that this room had not been cleaned properly before us. There were cracks on the wall in the bathroom as well as blue silly string around the door. The phone looked like it had been ripped out of the wall. The cords were wrapped around the base and the phone line didn't stay inside the jack. The room had a weird smell to it like a wet dog, but this was suppose to be a pet free room. I told the guy at the front desk what I saw and gave him the rings. His only reply to me was "ok". We had to leave for our appointment, but when we returned a little bit later we decided to leave the hotel. When I went to check out early, I again told the front desk (different guy) my concerns. He did't say anything, he just handed me my receipt and said "here is your recept"?! Not an apology, not an explanation, nothing from both people at the front desk!!! Don't stay at this hotel unless you don't mind staying in a dirty room.

Room Tip: Don't go by just the photos on their website.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed November 4, 2011

The room was clean and properly furnished. The bed was comfortable. What disappointed me the most was the 'free wi-fi' was a disaster. I had work to do yet I could only stay connected for 5 or 10 minutes at most.
When I notified the staff at the front desk, I was given a "sorry." Then the topper was "you were given a good rate though."
When has a promised service been mitigated by a 'good rate?'
Will not stay there again. There are too many excellent chains in that area for me to lose two days of business with a faulty Internet connection.

Room Tip: Don't get a room on the frontage road side. Traffic noise.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed August 21, 2011

Kinda shabby and dated and worn out; only stay for value and location. In a heartless area near airport with hundreds of other chains; this is likely the cheapest one to stay at. Staff sent us miles away for a Chilis when there was one 1/2 mile south of the hotel, knew nothing about the area at all...Found a nice grille next door to eat at after all that...

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple