“Comfortable, reasonable, accommodating”

Hampton Inn Oklahoma City-Northwest
Ranked #26 of 151 Hotels in Oklahoma City
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed April 12, 2012

Stayed there while visiting a friend in nearby Baptist Hospital. Nice, clean, comfortable. And unlike many other hotels, they don't nickel and dime you: breakfast (surprisingly good with lots of options) included, free in-room wifi, free use of business center and printing out boarding passes (I've been charged by the finest hotels for that last item). Plus there's a microwave in the room, and they sell necessities by the front desk so you don't have to leave the hotel for aspirin, snacks, toiletries, etc. Plus they gave me a discounted rate because I was visiting someone at Baptist Hospital (which you can only get by calling and making the reservation; won't work online). Perfect for my needs. (Incidentally, you can walk to the hospital, but it's a bit of a walk. A Starbucks is nearby, as are a Panera, a Popeye's, and a Walgreen's.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Freebird2007

Reviewed December 30, 2011

Every staff member went out of their way to make sure our stay was comfortable. This hotel was very nice and clean. Could not have had any more pleasant of a stay. Exceptional in every way!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Tonya T
Reviewed December 7, 2011

I've stayed at 3 Hampton Inns over the past 6 weeks in different cities and they are all great. I love the makeover, the state specific room keys (I'm starting a collection!), and all the little touches. These include electrical outlets on the desk lamp (not hidden behind the desk or in other hard to find and reach places), mini refrigerators and microwaves in the rooms, spacious bathroom counter tops, loads of towels, and best of all, a night light in the bathroom so I don't run into the wall in the middle of the night! I especially liked the weekday afternoon front desk agent (Vera?) - she even baked home made chocolate chip cookies for guests and was incredibly friendly.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Bobcat18793
Reviewed October 26, 2011

This was our first stop on a road trip across the country and we were very excited to get to this hotel to get some sleep. Checking in was a breeze and being that we got there so late, we must have been the last one on their reservation list, because she welcomed me by addressing me by my name. I was surprised to hear that, but it was very nice to hear. The overall appearance of the hotel is upscale & modern, and refreshing. We quickly got up to our room and we were surprised with the space we had for a standard room. It was clean and also decorated nicely. The bathroom was very spacious with a high ceiling and lots of counter space, which was great for 3 girls to spread all of our stuff out on.

The beds were very comfortable & the rooms were quiet! We definitely enjoyed that since we needed the rest. Their breakfast selections are very good also. Much to choose from and plenty of space for several people to be in there at once without getting in one another's way. Again, the front desk attendant was pleasant in welcoming everyone in the lobby. If we were to ever come through the area again, I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank clapp329
Reviewed October 10, 2011

I couldn't find anything to complain about...... that's hard for me!
We walked across the street to Hooter's and enjoyed a drink and watched a game.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed September 21, 2011

The front desk was so accommodating and helpful. We needed a late checkout and they were so nice. The hotel was clean, comfortable and served a tasty, varied menu for breakfast. We will definitely be back.

Room Tip: If you're a light sleeper, ask for a room that does not face Northwest Highway.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed September 19, 2011

Stayed here overnight on my way south. My Executive King room was $79. I didn't see any renovation going on, so I assume they are done. The lobby was very nice, room was clean and everything as expected. Front desk was friendly and efficient. A good choice if you plan on staying in the area. No complaints at all!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo