Stayed there while visiting a friend in nearby Baptist Hospital. Nice, clean, comfortable. And unlike many other hotels, they don't nickel and dime you: breakfast (surprisingly good with lots of options) included, free in-room wifi, free use of business center and printing out boarding passes (I've been charged by the finest hotels for that last item). Plus there's a microwave in the room, and they sell necessities by the front desk so you don't have to leave the hotel for aspirin, snacks, toiletries, etc. Plus they gave me a discounted rate because I was visiting someone at Baptist Hospital (which you can only get by calling and making the reservation; won't work online). Perfect for my needs. (Incidentally, you can walk to the hospital, but it's a bit of a walk. A Starbucks is nearby, as are a Panera, a Popeye's, and a Walgreen's.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Oklahoma City-Northwest offers complimentary WiFi and breakfast as well as a host of convenient amenities to make your stay comfortable and productive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Oklahoma City-Northwest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Oklahoma City-Northwest Hotel Oklahoma City
- Oklahoma City Hampton Inn