We had a good stay here, with a minor glitch. The Hampton was clean, front staff very friendly, and ample parking. Just a little tough to get to, but ok. Room clean, everything in working order and a very comfortable bed (king). Only problem, our room was next to the stairwell. Noise was not a factor, but people smoking in the stairwell was. The smoke filtered into our room. The room was non-smoking and did not have a smoke smell in the room when we got there, it still lingered a bit in the morning. This particular Hampton Inn is not 100% smoke free environment, yet. This will be a good thing to upgrade to (smoke free). My wife and I share our fresh air with smokers, we just don't want to share the smokers used air.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Business travelers and vacationers alike will want to find a hotel in Oklahoma City that offers modern conveniences and impeccable service. Look no further than the Hampton Inn Oklahoma City-Quail Springs hotel. We're conveniently located in northern Oklahoma City across from the popular Quail Springs Mall. Commune with the animals at Oklahoma City Zoo...get an adrenaline rush at Frontier City Theme Park...or enjoy a stroll through historic Bricktown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Oklahoma City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Oklahoma City / Quail Springs Hotel Oklahoma City
- Oklahoma City Hampton Inn