“A Month Long”

Ranked #35 of 150 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Noman,ok
“A Month Long”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

I'm leaving today after being here for a month due to work,Only thing I can say Is....When I go bury me in a Hampton!!!! From the front desk to the breakfast lady to the housekeeping!!! I was here when the Tornado hit Moore Oklahoma,We had no idea where it was going to hit next,They made sure we got out of our rooms safely until it passed over. Thank You All For Taking Care Of Me!! Be Blessed!!! '' Cato Diva'' :-)

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Teresa C, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Oklahoma City, responded to this review, June 10, 2013
Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Quail Springs. It was such a pleasure having you stay with us. I am pleased to know that our safety procedures were handled the way we practiced and that our guest felt safe. The safety of our guest is the most important thought on our minds. Good Luck and we hope to see you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Lawton, United States
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Everyone was so warm and welcoming upon check in. Our room was nice and clean. The beds comfortable, but I always bring my own pillow. The bathroom was very clean (thanks Mr. Jefferson!) The room was nice and quiet, we heard no noise at all from inside or outside the hotel! I slept very well that night. It was wonderful! I would have liked a little better selection for breakfast, but you can always go next door to IHOP if you like. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for sharing the details of your stay, we very much appreciate the thoughts and opinions of our guest. We read and study each one and use them for training, rewarding a job well done and most of all seeing our hotel through the eyes of the guest. I will certainly pass on your comments to Mr. Jefferson, I know he will appreciate your kind words. Have a great summer!
Little Rock, Arkansas
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Stayed here this past weekend with our lacrosse team. The staff is outstanding. Very helpful and friendly. Our room was not serviced one day and they rushed up towels, soaps, and cups. They were very apologetic. I received an extended check-out upon request which was a relief since the games were making it difficult for us to check out at 11. My only complaint would be the beds. They are very lumpy looking and the pillow are not that great. You get 3 per bed and you would think one would work, but they just aren't that great. My 16 year old even complained which is unusual. The comforter is very nice and the room was clean and quiet. The location is great next to a mall and fabulous restaurants. There is even an IHOP next door if you want a bigger breakfast. I will stay here again, but bring my own pillows.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
TMIHospitality, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Oklahoma City, responded to this review, May 8, 2013
We apologize for the quality of services you received during your recent stay. We have reported the uncomfortable beds in your guest suite to our maintenance team. We will resolve the issue with our maintenance team and hope you will consider staying with us at again the next time you return to the area.

Thank you!
Reviewed May 3, 2013

I enjoyed my stay at this hotel. The parking lots are well lit at night and you must have a key card to use the side doors after regular business hours. The management and staff take security very serious at this establishment. The room I stayed in was not only clean but smelled fresh. You can tell the house keeping staff took pride in their work. The only problem areas was noise at night (Sounded as if there was a party in the room above me) and lack of food at the breakfast bar. Arrive early so you will be able to get something to eat. I stayed marathon weekend and this may have been a factor. But overall I enjoyed my stay and would recommend the hotel to a friend.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Teresa C, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Oklahoma City, responded to this review, May 16, 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience. The safety of our guest and team members is very important. It was a busy weekend for sure, thanks to all of those who came out to support the Oklahoma City Memorial Marathon. We look forward to seeing you again. Have a great summer!
Edmond, United States
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Great location - Manager Dawn was very accomadating and helpful, staff is very friendly. Breakfast area was great and Breakfast Host were great.. Beds are not very comfortable - but everyone has thier own preference on beds. I was here 3 weeks and really do not have any complaints.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn. We appreciate your taking the time to share your comments and we hope to see you again soon.
Borger, Texas
Reviewed April 19, 2013

I have to say that the staff at the Hampton Inn were fabulous!! We were having our daughter's wedding reception at a venue close to this hotel and had a lot of family coming in and the staff went above and beyond the call of duty for each of us and we are thankful. They had warm cookies waiting for us and even made us goody bags. We had to bring the cake and the venue wasn't available to take it to until the next day so Terry helped us unload it and even placed it in their refrigerator for us. That was one less worry for us! Every staff member had a smile and greeted us and always asked if we needed anything. Breakfast was great, the pool area was clean and the beds were the best! We would definitely stay here the next time we come to OKC for anything! Thanks again for helping make our weekend so wonderful!!

1 Thank Kathy H
Teresa C, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Oklahoma City, responded to this review, April 25, 2013
Thank you for allowing us to be a part of this most special occassion. We wish the new couple a lifetime of happiness and blessings. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Yukon, Oklahoma, United States
Reviewed April 12, 2013

We had a tragic death in the family and I used award points to put my Step Son and his family up for almost a week here and they were just wonderful to them. It was very close to Mercy Hospital and they took great care of them. They said the hospitality was wonderful. I thank this Hampton from the bottom of my heart for that in such a difficult time for all of us.

1 Thank Melodie S
We are so sorry that your family gathering was not under more pleasant circumstances. Please accept our condolences for your loss. It was our pleasure taking care of your family!