WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #50 of 151 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Valentines Day, Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2010

I am actually from Oklahoma City, and I wanted to take my Fiance to stay somewhere nice for Valentines Day. I was completely blown away by it. We have stayed at nice hotels around the country, such as the Hilton High Rise in Washington DC, The Marriot Beachfront in Key West, and I would completely rate this hotel above them both. After arriving, I got checked in very easily, and got to my room with nothing wrong. Later that evening, we decided that we wanted to go see a movie in Bricktown, but it was too cold to walk. I went down to the Valet to ask for my car for a couple hours, and they told me that there was a limo waiting for us at the other side of the hotel, waiting to take us to wherever we wanted to go. It was very nice, the driver was very nice. The only thing that I did not like, was that the cleaning ladies came at 8:00am, and the check-out is not even until 11:00 am, not that big of a deal though. I would definitely recomment this hotel to anybody.

P.S - The pool was awesome, heated pool, hot tub, and a sauna.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled as a couple
      Sleep Quality
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (102)
Schenectady, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2010

Staff was attentive. I left my coat in the bar one night and they had it the next morning. (and I hadn't even had a drink...was just chatting!) Lunch buffet is good value. Connection to conference center is a plus. Brickyard entertainment area is in walking distance. First time in OK City and I was impressed.

Stayed February 2010, traveled on business
Chicago, IL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2010

We stayed at this hotel for one night. It was a nice hotel, clean room, nice service, great location (walk to Bricktown dining and shops). I took the advice from a previous poster and used Priceline to bid on the room and got it for $60. Before I did this, I called Marriott reservation and asked if they could offer me something better than the $130/night on their website (they couldnt - so I won). I would stay here again although if I paid $130 I would have complained about the loud guys in the room next door (that can happen at any hotel and they quited down around 10pm). I recommend self parking ($7/night). The garage is located one block away and has a coverred tunnel to get into thehotel. Its very easy and beats the $25/night valet.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank ChicagoCPA
southernnok
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2010

husband and i spen the night here for a very overdue honeymoon on our six year anniversary except for minor technical problems with our card not clearing it was wonderful the room was very clean and comfy, just big enough nice bathroom we booked and romance package and recieved twice and when we brought the mistake to attn. they sent it anyways free limo to bricktown for dinner was the best breakfast buffet i have ever eaten with hot made to order omelets concerige service was great as for parking it is apain but well worth for safty and secruity was all in all a great stay and we are planning to go again sometime soon i hope

• Stayed April 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank lawtonchick
Washington, D.C.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2010

While there were some mistakes made with my reservation as well some small issues with housekeeping, the staff is wonderful at this hotel. Well done Renaissance on service! The hotel does need some updating. My air conditioning broke two nights in a row, but was promptly fixed.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled solo
1 Thank JellyMango
Austin, TX
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2009

We stayed here twice on either side of Christmas week for one night each time. Very nice hotel with open atrium format. Our double double room was very nice and got it at a great deal since its typically a business hotel during a non-business time period. Indoor pool and spa were also great. Parking is pricey at $25 per night for valet only. I parked on the street both nights safely. Incidentals are pricey as noted in other reviews but you can get a good coffee and roll at the coffee shop called 'Caffienas' next to the hotel. Staff was friendly. On site bar is nice but slow service on a Friday night.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled with family
1 Thank dellbo
Midwest
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2009

got a super rate...55 dollars...first room had 'noise' issues...and the helpful staff immediately gave me an exec suite...a very nice property, beautiful downtown panoramas...and an attentive staff that didn't punish me for using '3rd party' booking...always remembered my name...and were just great. but...valet is 25 without gratuity...and all extras are spendy...not for the wallet-minded...as i am...if i 'land' here again using online bidding...i will be most pleased...a 9 out of 10...

• Stayed December 2009, traveled on business