Holiday Inn Express Oklahoma City-Penn Sq(Oklahoma City)(Great Value!)
$72
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $81/night.

$85
Staybridge.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $95/night.

$89
$119
Priceline
  • Pool
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $137/night.

All reviewssky bridgevalet parkingthe concierge loungeopen atriumclub levelbeautiful lobbybricktown areawe ordered room servicehotel is beautifulbit datedper daybreakfast buffetbrick townfloor roomchesapeake arenarooms are nicebusiness trip
Reviewed August 14, 2009

My family and I stayed in the Renaissance OKC for one night last week as part of a combined business and leisure trip. The hotel, which is clearly one of the top two luxury hotels in the city, is situated near the Bricktown entertainment zone in downtown OKC. As a side note, I had been to Bricktown a few times before, but not until this trip did I realize the full scope of the area. I encourage you to explore the whole thing and you will probably be pleasantly surprised with OKC. You can take a short five minute walk to Bricktown or the hotel provides a free shuttle. Following the trendy Renaissance theme, the hotel lobby is a mix of somewhat traditional architecture with a cool remodeled reception area. My boys really enjoyed the glass elevators and fish ponds in the lobby. As a bonus, the hotel also provided a delicious and refreshing melon smoothie at check-in. Our room was in very good condition, although slightly small for our family of four. We received a room with kind of a crummy view of the adjacent sprawling convention center's roof. I recommend requesting a more appealing view of the city skyline or even Bricktown.

The doormen and concierge were all extremely pleasan, knowlegeable and very helpful at fulfilling requests for information.

The only two negatives about the hotel concern: 1) the poor service in the concierge (club) lounge, where for exteneded periods the attendant was not even present, and when the attendant was present wasn't really doing anything. For example, we had to request that the food presentation be made available to us. 2) The self-parking is fairly remote from the hotel, although there is an air-conditioned walkway which conects the garage with the hotel. The process, which under normal circumstances probably takes around ten minutes, took twice that during my stay because there was construction near the garage that prevent any easy access from the hotel.

However, overall, I thought the hotel was a pleasant surprise and I would gladly stay there next time I'm in OKC.

Reviewed August 10, 2009

I stayed at the hotel for the night of August 6, 2009. As a platinum member with Marriott, the hotel was kind enough to let me check in at 10:45am and was very welcoming. I travel with a small service animal, which can be challenging as he does not look like a "typical" service dog - the front desk employees were very respectful and sweet.

Valet and the Bell Staff were incredible; the bar staff recommended Red Prime Steak for dinner - AWESOME! I travel more often in and out of the larger cities, I was a bit skeptical - I was happily wrong. It had great food, great service and a wonderful wine list.

Highly recommend this hotel!!

1  Thank AFunGirlinVa
Reviewed August 7, 2009

Great room, friendly staff, wonderful spa, new menu, and don't forget to ask to meet Stephanie at the front desk and Jay or Sean at the valet. They will always take of your needs and exceed your travel expectations.

NOTE: I spend 5-8 nights months at this hotel. I have tried the others and will not go anywhere else but the Renaissance for consistency and careful attention to the travelor's needs.

Reviewed August 6, 2009

I have stayed at the Renaissance many times and I still love the hotel. This was the first time, however, that my room was on the 15th floor facing the West and I did not like that at all. I could not keep my bedroom cool. I could not get the room cool enough to get ready without sweating. The thermostat said 80 degrees and I had it set of 65 the entire time. I asked a couple staff if they received complaints about that side of the building being hot and they said, "Yes, especially on the top floor."

The staff was super friendly, with maybe the exception of the concierge staff (female) on the 15th floor lounge who was rude. Everyone else was helpful and attentive. The beds are super comfortable. I don't think you can go wrong staying at the Renaissance in OKC.

Free internet is limited to the lobby or the 15th floor concierge lounge. It is $13 for noon-to-noon service in the room and elsewhere.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed July 19, 2009

The hotel staff went out of their way, they were very nice. The restaurant and spa were also wonderful. The room was also wonderful and very roomy.

• Stayed: July 2009