This hotel is what you expect of it and it is NOT "goes without saying" because some hotels, that are disguised to be like that, are are not what you expect but at the same price.
it's true, it's an expensive one (not if you book late, at the same day you book), but everything there is right on the money (except for the shower head, which in 99% of U.S hotels are not detachable). so as usual for me, there are 3 major parameters to look at hotels (none can live without the other):
1. is it clean: 5 of 5.
2. Matress: 5 of 5.
3. shower and showerhead: 3 of 5 (showerhead is not detachabl - i don't want to be a flexible ballet dancer just to clean my body ;) if you know what i mean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the Renaissance of Oklahoma City, a Marriott Brand hotel located in the heart of downtown, connected to Cox Convention Center and just steps from popular destinations. Walk or take our complimentary limo to Bricktown Entertainment District, ATT Bricktown Ballpark, OKC National Memorial, the Chesepeake Energy Arena and more. With 4-diamond status, well-appointed guest rooms and public space, this downtown hotel is your choice for style, class and a provocative ambiance. The only hotel downtown to include The Spa at 10 North and Caffenia's Marketplace, offering Starbucks and unique local gifts. 10 North Grille features a world-class executive chef. Airport shuttle is available to our registered guests for a discounted price. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Marriott, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your Renaissance Oklahoma City Convention Center Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Oklahoma City Hotel Oklahoma City
- Oklahoma City Renaissance