Renaissance Oklahoma City Convention Center Hotel
  • Breakfast included
Colcord Hotel(Oklahoma City)
$204
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Memorial Inn & Suites(Oklahoma City)(Great Value!)
$92
$83
$143
$131
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Inn Express Oklahoma City-Penn Sq(Oklahoma City)(Great Value!)
$81
$139
Aloft.com
  • Pool
$143
All reviewssky bridgevalet parkingthe concierge loungeopen atriumclub levelbeautiful lobbybricktown areahotel is beautifulper daybrick townbit datedbreakfast buffetfloor roomchesapeake arenarooms are nicebusiness tripstaff was friendly
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 20, 2013

I was at the hotel for 3 days for a lenders' conference. The rooms were quiet, the beds very comfortable, and the room clean. The service provided was good, I called to the front desk twice, once for more coffee for the in room coffee maker, and the other for additional soap and shampoo and each time was delivered within minutes. When checking in, I was on the 4th floor and asked for a higher room. I received a room on the 12th floor with no problem at all. The room was near the elevator and no outside noise bothered me.

The conference was at the Cox Convention center and the skybridge on 2nd floor between the two buildings provided easy access to and from the conference and hotel room. Also, it was not a long walk at all to the arena where the OKC Thunder plays.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
RenaissanceOKC, General Manager at Renaissance Oklahoma City Convention Center Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2013

We couldn’t be more pleased to hear that your recent stay for the conference at the Renaissance Oklahoma City Convention Center Hotel was such a great experience. Our staff is committed to providing every one of our guests with incomparable service and comfort. It was a pleasure to have you stay with us and hope that we can welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

I have not actually stayed yet. We check in tomorrow but kudos to Marriott for having such a wonderful customer rep named Cortesia. I called with some questions and she was excellent in representing this property. She was well informed, professional, courteous and went out of her way to make us feel welcome and convinced me the Renaissance is the perfect place for us. I can't wait to get there and I look forward to meeting her in person.
Great Job Marriott!!!
Nancy B.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Nancy B
RenaissanceOKC, General Manager at Renaissance Oklahoma City Convention Center Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2013

Thank you for telling us about the outstanding service you received from our associate. We are extremely happy that all your questions could be answered fully to put your mind at ease that Renaissance Oklahoma City Convention Center Hotel would be the perfect hotel for your stay. Your comments will be shared with everyone and we will ensure that our team member receives the recognition she deserves. Thank you again for your feedback.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

Hotel stay was for a convention. Hotel was totally booked and very busy. Valet and bell service were as expected. Where this hotel got my attention was in check-in. Arrived, had printed confirmation records for a stay booked two months in advance for Club Level room in hand. For some reason they could not find our reservation. We could tell the person was stressed by the situation and that there was an issue. He acknowledged the paperwork was correct but told us for some reason he was having trouble finding it in the system and that the hotel was completely booked compounding the matter. Another person I assumed to be a manager stepped in and found that the system showed us booked the previous day but our confirmation clearly showed it was for the date we were suppose to be there. From there she just "figued it out", got all the charges straightened out and came up with the room of our specification on Club Level as it was suppose to be. She was extremely competent and efficient in handling the situation.

Rooms were OK, beds comfortable and temperature controllable. No complaints. Decor is a little worn and dated and too a degree feels of being a the busy convention hotel it is but for the location alone at a convention in the Cox Center makes it a good value.

Room Tip: Breakfast comes with Club Level. Having to go buy or out to find breakfast is always a pain.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

The Renaissance Oklahoma City Convention Center Hotel strives to deliver first-class service and accommodations to all our guests. We regret the difficulties you encountered at check-in; however, we greatly appreciate your patience as our associates figured out and resolved the issue with the reservations. Thank you for your many kind comments; we are glad you enjoyed your stay. Please visit us again soon.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

If you remember the favorite saying by Max Smart "Missed it by that much" as he holds up his finger and thumb with a 1/2 inch gap. That is the way I evaluate the Renaissance in Oklahoma City. This is not my first visit. I stayed there for a convention two years ago. This trip was also a convention and I stayed 4 nights. Normally the staff at a Renaissance is tip top and very friendly - everyone going out to greet and help. This visit, almost all the staff was great but enough just missed it. I visited the bar three of the four nights and one night was a very good experience. The other two were not bad but nothing special either. Those nights the male bar tender enjoyed interacting with fellow employees more than customers. I was charged for an extra drink I had not ordered. The second night the bar was great with a different and very friendly bartender.

My most significant complaint is the Food Room Service. I ordered several meals brought up for breakfast and late dinner. Every time the food was delivered promptly but the food was not hot. It was warm to just barely warm.

Front desk, parking were polite although the new method of using our smart phones and texting "car" to their number when I needed my car has bugs and needs some work. My car was bought up when I did not call for it and it sat unlocked in the driveway for about 45 minutes. No one was willing to address it with me. "Just one of those things". The parking service was contracted by the hotel and no reflection on Marriott in my opinion.

I will still recommend this hotel for business stays...not so much for leisure.

Room Tip: Light sleeper? Stay away from the rooms outside the elevator doors on either end of the hotel. There is people noise from time to time. Two sets of two elevators that travel up and down and give a view of the atrium.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
RenaissanceOKC, General Manager at Renaissance Oklahoma City Convention Center Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2013

Thank you for your recommendation and kind acknowledgement of the typical level of service our associates provide. We would like to take this opportunity to express our sincerest apologies that during your recent stay we did not utilize every opportunity to deliver the outstanding guest experience we want for each of our valued guests. We hope that one day you will visit us again and we can provide the service and experience that exceeds your expectations and renews your faith in us.

Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

We frequently stay in Bricktown. Compared to other hotels this one is greatly lacking. The beds and pillows were not very good. Clean but not comfortable. The walls were paper thin and we heard the activities of our neighbors in the middle of the night. Not to mention the ttrain that kept going by and blowing the horn. On a positive note, the breakfast was very good. The spa is incredible as well.

• Stayed: July 2013
RenaissanceOKC, General Manager at Renaissance Oklahoma City Convention Center Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2013

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. Although we are glad that you enjoyed your breakfast and our spa, it is regrettable that every aspect of your stay met your expectations. All guest comments are valued and we will use this opportunity to strengthen our commitment to providing the best in service to each and every guest. We hope that one day you will visit us again and we can provide an experience that exceeds your expectations.