Holiday Inn Express Oklahoma City-Penn Sq(Oklahoma City)(Great Value!)
$72
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $82/night.

$85
Staybridge.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $94/night.

$99
Hyatt.com
$89
GardenInn.com
$122
$87
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $97/night.

$108
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $122/night.

$123
$103
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $117/night.

Colcord Hotel(Oklahoma City)
$132
$95
  • Pool
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $126/night.

$151
$119
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $132/night.

All reviewssky bridgevalet parkingthe concierge loungeopen atriumclub levelbeautiful lobbybricktown areawe ordered room servicehotel is beautifulbit datedper daybreakfast buffetbrick townfloor roomchesapeake arenarooms are nicebusiness trip
Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

I thought the hotel was nice. Loved location but for the price I felt a little taken with parking. No free wifi no available"chips" small snacks for kids vending machines for pop only didn't work. But location was great for concert.

• Stayed: March 2013
2  Thank diada332
RenaissanceOKC, General Manager at Renaissance Oklahoma City Convention Center Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2013

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel. While we are delighted that you enjoyed our location and its convenience for attending nearby concerts, we regret that your stay was not all you hoped it would be. Hearing from our guests, positive or otherwise, gives us the ability to continuously improve the experience for future guests and for that we are grateful. We hope that you will allow us the pleasure of welcoming you back again in the future.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

The hotel was clean and room was spacious and comfortable beds. I have two complaints. 1. The walls seem to thin or there was lots young people staying because the noise level both night was very loud in the hall. 2. There is no parking at the hotel, no even a parking garage. The only two alternatives was to do the valet parking for $25 aday or walk 2 blocks to a public parking for 8 dollars a day. Because I
Of this I doubt I will ever stay there again.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank nannyhoney
RenaissanceOKC, General Manager at Renaissance Oklahoma City Convention Center Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2013

Although we were happy to learn that you enjoyed the spaciousness and comfort of your accommodations while here, we were disappointed that there were a couple aspects of your stay that you were less thrilled about. We do apologize for the sounds emanating from outside your room that you found disruptive. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your stay and we hope to have an opportunity in the future to welcome you back.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

Great place for staying next to brick town and concerts! Beds were Fab!!! Nice dark quiet room stayed two nights...would definitely stay again! We did not eat at the hotel, due to the fact there was like no free breakfast offered...but even if it was beds were so comfy that we pretty much over slept the two days we were there! But lots of restaurants and bars in brick town!

Room Tip: W;hen checking in we justed asked for a quiet room, and that is exactly what we got!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank dcd15

It’s great to hear from our guests and learn that our location and accommodations fully met their needs. The Renaissance Oklahoma City Convention Center Hotel is just steps away from Bricktown Entertainment District and many other attractions in the area. We are glad you chose to stay with us and completely enjoyed the comfort and convenience of our hotel. Please visit us again soon as it would be our pleasure to welcome you back.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

I stayed at the renaissance in OKC for a couple of nights this week while my girlfriend was in town for a visit. The rooms were nice and clean and the bed, linens and pillows were to die for. What gets me though is that for what it cost to stay there you'd think they would have a cup of complimentary coffee around somewhere. My boyfriend had to leave to go to work early in the morning and there was no coffee to take on the road without buying it. They also want $12.95 a day to use their wifi. I'm sorry now that I recommended this hotel to my girlfriend. Also, what's not mentioned is that it cost $25.00/day for valet parking and my vehicle was actually parked 4 blocks away because this facility does not have a parking garage of their own. So what you pay for the room plan on adding another $25 on top of that ($50 in my case). We'll be staying somewhere else next time we do a city trip. Even Motel 6 has complimentary coffee and free parking. Just sayin'

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends

Hearing from our guests, positive or otherwise, gives us the ability to continuously improve the experience for future guests and for that we are grateful. We would like to point out that our rooms and suites are equipped with coffee makers for guest use and the valet parking fee is listed on our website as well as the fee for alternative off-site parking; we are very sorry if you were unaware of this at the time of your stay. We do regret that we were not able to create a better experience for you but appreciate the time you have taken to share your comments.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

I am a frequent traveler and a Marriott member. I stayed at this location for a conference. I stay at this brand of Marriott all over the country, and know the standards. First off this is a convention based hotel, high volume and turn over, like a cruise ship.

Check in - Was fast, were pre-checked as the rooms were not ready, but as the hotel recognized this issue, everyone that day was offered two movies for their time.

Restaurant - Service was fast, food was good. I think it would be nice to have a higher end restaurant on-site, but there are so many options walking distance I think this is reason there is not one.

Bar - It’s a bar, in a hotel, good enough that I don’t remember much. However due to the location off the lobby if you are not at the bar, you can hear the bar, the sounds travel up. It may bother some looking for a quiet stay, but for me hotel sounds are white noise.

Room service - Food good, delivery a little longer than needed.

Housekeeping - This is where the wheels came off the wagon. I have a room setting asking for a fridge when available, it was not in room, and I called, one was brought up quickly by an angry woman. It leaked water all over the carpet when brought in, and when opened was moldy, I was forced to clean it myself, and the temp knob was broken so things were not cold or frozen. Also, anti-slip mat had mildew.

About 40 min, later another housekeeper, came banging on door, she had towels and pillows, that were not for my room, she was yelling through door, I was trying to put my clothes back on from nap, she actually said to me, I do not have all day. I was very taken aback as I almost live in hotels and am always extra nice to housekeeping, I know I was not rude or surly to this woman.

The second day, I was given no shampoo, just conditioner, I could tell that other than rolling up the slip mat, the shower and bathroom had not been cleaned, only re-stocked with towels.

The third day, the housekeeping was great, arrived and I could tell a major difference, bathroom clean, mat clean, everything felt better.

Conference Management - This was done very well, all staff for food and drinks were great. Conference food was surprisingly good. Well done!

Hotel Overall - Hotel is an older version of Renaissance, with an open atrium similar to Embassy Suites, but the lobby is nice, and laid out well. Staff helpful with directions and Sky Bridge to convention is great. My room was nicely furnished, and comfortable, some rust at fixtures in bathroom, but I would bet these are slated to be changed. Considering the high turn around and amount of drunken convention attendees, the hotel does not show a lot of wear and tear.

All in all a breakdown in housekeeping makes all the difference in the world.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank BucklesTX
RenaissanceOKC, General Manager at Renaissance Oklahoma City Convention Center Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2013

Thank you for choosing the Renaissance Oklahoma City Convention Center Hotel for your recent stay in the area. We are pleased that your dining experience during the conference impressed you and appreciate your kind comments. Please accept our apologies that your housekeeping experience was not the same. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and your comments will be shared with our team to re-emphasize our commitment to quality customer service. We hope to be able to welcome you back soon and provide you with an exceptional stay experience that exceeds all your expectations.