Just the lobby of this hotel is like being in a lovely park. Two very large koi ponds made for a very tranquil setting. The front desk staff were outstanding. They gave us an upgrade to a suite and explained in detail the amenities of the hotel. Free limo service within a mile of the hotel and there is so much to do within a mile! We never had to wait more than 5 mins for the driver to pick us up after we called. The room was very spacious and well appointed. Beds comfortable and the air worked extremely well. A huge plus in the Oklahoma heat. Room service for breakfast was a little slow, about 45 mins to get our food and then they forgot one meal. The meal was delivered in less than 10 mins and they took it off our ticket. Only a couple of negatives to the stay, no water on our last morning there. When we checked out we were told that a pump had gone out and they were working on it. The second was the person that answered the phone for the valet service. They must have been having a very bad day. However the gentleman that delivered our car was very kind and apologetic for the rude behavior of his co-worker. Overall, I highly recommend this hotel and would definitely stay there again. Ask for a corner room if possible, they seem to be the roomiest and some have a very nice view of the Bricktown area. Also, use the valet service, we were told this hotel does not have its own parking garage. Parking is almost always an issue in this area. Well worth the $25!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the Renaissance of Oklahoma City, a Marriott Brand hotel located in the heart of downtown, connected to Cox Convention Center and just steps from popular destinations. Walk or take our complimentary limo to Bricktown Entertainment District, ATT Bricktown Ballpark, OKC National Memorial, the Chesepeake Energy Arena and more. With 4-diamond status, well-appointed guest rooms and public space, this downtown hotel is your choice for style, class and a provocative ambiance. The only hotel downtown to include The Spa at 10 North and Caffenia's Marketplace, offering Starbucks and unique local gifts. 10 North Grille features a world-class executive chef. Airport shuttle is available to our registered guests for a discounted price. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Renaissance Oklahoma City Convention Center Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Oklahoma City Hotel Oklahoma City
- Oklahoma City Renaissance