Fairfield Inn Oklahoma City South/Crossroads Mall
Ranked #104 of 151 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Reviewed January 4, 2013 via mobile

En route to the FCS championship in Frisco TX, we booked through trip advisor (Priceline) our stay.

Getting to the hotel was a little difficult. Getting off the interstate (coming from the North) there were a lot of turns that may have been a little nerve wrecking. Leaving was very easy!

Check in was very seamless and the front desk clerk was very friendly.

Our room- 2 queens on the third floor- was very welcoming and spacious. The hotel was quiet and we slept really well after being on the road for over 10 hours.

Breakfast was awesome!!! The breakfast attendant was very Funny and very nice. He cracked jokes with us and did a good job of keeping things stocked.

Check out was a breeze and now we are on the road..hopefully to win another national championship.

Will definitely thank the party that recommended the hotel and encourage others to stay at the Fairfield- Crossroads.

GO BISON!!!

• Stayed: January 2013
Larry S, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Oklahoma City South/Crossroads Mall, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2013

Thank you for your wonderful response. We always enjoy hearing from our guests and I'll be sure and passs your comments on to our breakfast Host!! Thank You!

Reviewed October 26, 2012

Great place to stay.
Pros - friendly staff, good breakfast, clean hotel.
Cons - no gym and they didn't freshen up my room during a multi night stay
I would still highly recommend this hotel just for the overall good experience.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

Thank you so much for your review, I appreciate your taking the time to provide us with such good feedback. For your future stays I'll be sure and point out the full gym you are able to use for free while staying at the hotel. It's not far from the property and our guests really seem to enjoy the full gym facitlity. I look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Thank You.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

Very safe area near the mall. Very good value. Clean, comfortable, good hot breakfast. Couldn't find my favorite sausage and egg on English Muffin, so the breakfast room person went in the "kitchen" and got me one. He said they didn't serve them on the weekends, but smiled and brought out one for my husband and myself. Thought that was strange decision - sausage and egg only on weekdays - but "Oh, well" we got what we wanted. The gentleman was very accommodating.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Larry S, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Oklahoma City South/Crossroads Mall, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2012

Thank you for your review. We always appreciate feed back from our guests. You'll be happy to hear that beginning next year the hotel will be serving a full hot breakfast seven days a week. I hope you'll come back and try out our new breakfast. Thank you again for taking the time to review our hotel.

Reviewed August 16, 2012

Room was old and sad. Bathroom was dirty and had a bug floating in the toilet. Beds are soft and worn. Night staff was attentive. It took us a few tries to get into the place with the confusing highway intersections. I expected more of a Marriott brand.

• Stayed: August 2012

I do apologize for your experience at the hotel. We pride ourselves on our cleanliness and service. I hope you will let me know the next time you are traveling to OKC so that I can personally make sure that your stay goes well and show you how proud we are of our hotel.

Reviewed July 16, 2012

we only stayed one night as we were on a cross country trip. room was clean, pool was nice. We went to the Texas Roadhouse for dinner within walking distance. there are a lot of malls nearby if you want to shop.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for your feed back. I always appreciate it when a guest takes the time out of their day to provide feedback to the hotel. Thank you!

Reviewed July 5, 2012

This stay was choosen as a stop on my way to Dallas. The hotel and my room was clean. The front desk Clerk was very friendly as well as provided was ideas for local area restaurants. The area around the hotel was obviously hit by the weak economy (many businesses/store fronts were closed). A good choice though for one overnight stay. The continential breakfast had good selection.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for your feedback. You'll be happy to hear that big things are planned for the shops come 2013. Be sure and check back with us for these exciting changes.

Reviewed July 5, 2012

This fairfield is really clean. It is in a convenient areas right off I-35. You do not hear the noise from the I-35 either. There's a movie theater right across the road. The beds were comfortable. They are soft not firm. They have an indoor pool and hot tub. They also have a work out room. The breakfast was good with waffles, breakfast sandwiches, fruit, oatmeal, bagels, muffins, toast, juice, milk etc. I would recommend it to everyone.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family

Wow what a great review! Thank you so much for your feedback. We always appreciate a guest taking the time to provide us with a kudo! Thank You!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Oklahoma City
Residence Inn Oklahoma City South/Crossroads Mall
Residence Inn Oklahoma City Sout...
#60 of 151 in Oklahoma City
Days Inn Oklahoma City/Moore
Days Inn Oklahoma City/Moore
#72 of 151 in Oklahoma City
Fairfield Inn & Suites Oklahoma City NW Expressway/Warr Acres
Fairfield Inn & Suites Oklahoma ...
#58 of 151 in Oklahoma City
Best Western Greentree Inn & Suites
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Oklahoma City Mid - Airport Area
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Okl...
#19 of 151 in Oklahoma City
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Oklahoma City Airport
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marrio...
#68 of 151 in Oklahoma City

Been to Fairfield Inn Oklahoma City South/Crossroads Mall? Share your experiences!