“We were on a road trip.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Fairfield Inn Oklahoma City South/Crossroads Mall

You added Fairfield Inn Oklahoma City South/Crossroads Mall to your Saves list
Fairfield Inn Oklahoma City South/Crossroads Mall
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1101 East Interstate 240, Service Rd, Oklahoma City, OK 73149   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Member Rates
Ranked #89 of 148 Hotels in Oklahoma City
San Antonio, TX
“We were on a road trip.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2011

Awesome and super safe hotel. Clean rooms, friendly staff, and easy on and off from freeway. Would stay again in a heart beat. The a/c works great and it is in a quiet location and yet accessible to a mall. Beds, linen and carpet were very clean. I have stayed in some hotels where everything looks old. THis hotel looks updated and well lit.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank Txtea12
juliebrady, Manager at Fairfield Inn Oklahoma City South/Crossroads Mall, responded to this review, August 11, 2011
It is so nice to hear from our guests that they enjoyed their experience at our hotel. It's even nicer when they take the time to compliment us!! Thanks so much and please remember to come see us the next time you're coming through OKC!!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Dayton, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2011

Perfect location off the interstate, with a wide array of food selections nearby. The complimentary breakfast is outstanding. Great place for to stay for leisure or business.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars
We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us -- I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to my staff. We look forward to seeing you the next time you're in the area!!
Mena, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2011

We really enjoyed our stay here! My husband and I didn't book a room for our OKC trip but decided to look at hotels down the interstate. My cousin graduated from OU and after the ceremony, we started our trek to find a room. After several no vacancy hotels, we came upon The Fairfield. They only had one room left, with a king sz bed, but this worked for us and our 4 year old daughter. The indoor pool was very nice, and heated so that was great. The 3 times we took my daughter swimming, we were the only ones in the pool room. The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was nice, the bed was very soft, not hard like some places you stay. The breakfast was good too. The only complaint we had was there was too much light coming in the room during the night. We pulled the curtains closed, but the light still streamed in from outside. We are used to sleeping in pitch black. :) Other than that, our stay was great and we will definitely stay there again if traveling to OKC in the future!

Also, a plus, there's a Texas Roadhouse within walking distance and that was a great dining experience!

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
3 Thank MistyRoseB
Eufaula, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2011

the staff here was great . i have spend the weekends here for a month while my father was in the hospital. excellent stay.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled with family
El Paso
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2010

Very nice hotel, totally trouble-free stay, nice breakfast bar, a notch above others, only complaint is that it is kind of difficult to reach the hotel because of location (it maybe that I was getting there at night with no knowledge of the city) but onceyou get there is definetely worth it

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
3 Thank rockyb42000
Rhinelander, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2010

This was a a nice place. Friendly front desk staff. Clean, well maintained. Easy access to restaurants, etc.

Stayed March 2010, traveled as a couple
2 Thank LoveMyFamily6
Cameron, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2009

I wasn't expecting much out of a 2-star hotel for our last minute weekend family get-a-way. So I was pleasantly surprised by what we found when we arrived with our 3 young children in tow at 4 in the morning. The night clerk was very nice and joking around with me about the fact that we were checking in at 4 a.m. I didn't realize this at the time, but he had put us in a room next to an elevator with no one on the other side. I will get back to that in a minute. We were put in a decent sized room with 2 queen sized beds. Considering I had booked on Priceline using Name Your Own Price I was quite shocked that I ended up with 2 beds at all, let alone 2 queen beds without any argument. I give them major props for that! The beds were VERY comfy! Each bed had at least 8 pillows...something I normally don't see in anything under 3-star hotels. I honestly did not want to get out of bed in the morning. The bathroom was quite spacious as well. The room was very clean. There was a desk with nice rolling work chair as well as a lounge chair and flat screen tv. The pool was great for the kids. The deepest part was only 3'6" which was perfect for our 4 and 5 year olds. I stopped at the front desk to ask about noise on a Saturday night afraid that my boys were causing a problem. The lady at the front desk said no one had complained. She said there was no one in the room next to us and that she would leave a note to not put anyone in that room. She told me to just relax and enjoy my vacation. She said if my kids were causing any kind of noise problem she would call my room and let me know. That right there says a lot about how much the hotel staff cares about their guests. I would DEFINITELY stay here again! The location is okay. The mall across the street looks rather deserted. Although, right now much of OKC seems to look that way. It is a short drive to the zoo, museums, etc. which was good for us. Also, WIFI worked wonderfully! We had absolutely no problems and I loved that we didn't need a password to connect.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled with family
1 Thank midwestmomma3
Also consider these accommodations in or near Oklahoma City
Residence Inn Oklahoma City South/Crossroads Mall
Residence Inn Oklahoma City Sout...
#45 of 148 in Oklahoma City
4.0 of 5 stars 122 reviews
Candlewood Suites Oklahoma City - Moore
Days Inn Oklahoma City/Moore
Days Inn Oklahoma City/Moore
#71 of 148 in Oklahoma City
3.5 of 5 stars 290 reviews
Hampton Inn & Suites Oklahoma City-South
Hampton Inn & Suites Oklahoma Ci...
#20 of 148 in Oklahoma City
4.5 of 5 stars 239 reviews
SpringHill Suites Oklahoma City Moore
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Oklahoma City Mid - Airport Area
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Okl...
#12 of 148 in Oklahoma City
5.0 of 5 stars 61 reviews

Been to Fairfield Inn Oklahoma City South/Crossroads Mall? Share your experiences!