Open today: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Bored kids.

My 3 and 5 year old were bored but what else is new? Learning the history was a lot of fun and... read more

Reviewed March 27, 2021
G276BEsarac
Portales, New Mexico
via mobile
Highly recommend

Fun little boat ride with lots to see and learn!! Our tour guide/boat driver was pretty awesome and... read more

Reviewed April 4, 2021
heathersB910NC

Recommended experiences in and around Oklahoma City
from $81.47
More Info
from $19.24
More Info
All reviews land run boat driver hop on hop nice tour history lesson bricktown canal oklahoma history canal ride bronze sculptures all ages oklahoma city area cassidy fun tidbits information monument centennial
Selected filters
Reviewed September 4, 2018

Stood on spot and waited for the boat. Once we saw it, the driver asked if we had tickets. I said "no, can we get them from you?" He said "No, go online" and left. I said we would do it immediately and he said the next boat was "a few minutes behind" . We found out that a boat goes out every half hour, but they must be trained to say that, as we heard it many times. Twenty minutes later another boat comes by and we said we wanted on, but they said "no, they aren't a customer boat" and never stopped, saying another boat was just a few minutes behind. We finally got on a boat ten minutes later, who took us one stop down and stopped. We wanted a full tour, but they said they only go out every half hour, so we had to wait. We stopped in for dinner at a restaurant, and came out to find an employee getting onto a boat, and I called out that we wanted to get on. He said "No" and pulled away with no one on his boat. We were ten steps away!!! We paid and took the boat one stop away. Awful experience.

1  Thank Freedom534064
Reviewed September 4, 2018

This was probably my favorite part about Bricktown! The guide (Conner) was great! The sites and the history he shared about everything was so cool! I'd pay to do it every trip!

Reviewed September 3, 2018

We visited there for the memorial day weekend. And the frequency of the water taxi on the Sunday is once every hour !!! We could see that they have 6 boats, but still the frequency is unacceptable, for such a short ride(30 mins). Onboard the taxi, all we heard from our captain, for the most part of time is about the restaurants around the ride, and not much history.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

It was either Laura or Lauren was the worst ever. I go to brick town a lot. And take the water taxi. A lot cause I host exchange student. And I take them on this ride. So they get a little history. Laura or Lauren keep running in thing. So the ride was more like bumper boat. And finly. She Amit that she must be getting tired. So I think she feel. Sleep. Cause there was no warning for that bump as far as history. Suck. And it was boring. And other people was disappointed and getting off Again this worst ever and want a refund. But idk. How to go about. That

Date of experience: September 2018
1  Thank kasis2018
Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

I been on this ride many time. Cause I host exchange student and like theam to learn a little history. This was the worst ride. Ever It was more like bumper boats she. Keep running in things at one point. She Amited she must be tired. And as four as getting history. Horrible. It so. Boring I had better and other people was not happy. They was getting off cause of it. Honestly I want a refund back. But idk where to go for that :☹️

1  Thank 549kasis