Open today: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Fun & Informative

Great way to spend the afternoon in Bricktown & learn the history of OK City. Our guide was very... read more

Reviewed November 10, 2019
MediaSingh
Pea Ridge, Arkansas
via mobile
History lesson

When wandering around bricktown if you have time try the Water taxi, slow journey around the canal... read more

Reviewed November 3, 2019
TeamWard
Nottingham, United Kingdom

Recommended experiences in and around Oklahoma City
from $62.50
from $16.00
from $65.12
More Info
All reviews nice ride land run boat driver bricktown area great tour history lesson brick town land rush oklahoma history day pass bronze sculptures the river walk fun experience all ages cassidy boats sights
Selected filters
Reviewed September 3, 2018

We visited there for the memorial day weekend. And the frequency of the water taxi on the Sunday is once every hour !!! We could see that they have 6 boats, but still the frequency is unacceptable, for such a short ride(30 mins). Onboard the taxi, all we heard from our captain, for the most part of time is about the restaurants around the ride, and not much history.

Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

It was either Laura or Lauren was the worst ever. I go to brick town a lot. And take the water taxi. A lot cause I host exchange student. And I take them on this ride. So they get a little history. Laura or Lauren keep running in thing. So the ride was more like bumper boat. And finly. She Amit that she must be getting tired. So I think she feel. Sleep. Cause there was no warning for that bump as far as history. Suck. And it was boring. And other people was disappointed and getting off Again this worst ever and want a refund. But idk. How to go about. That

1  Thank kasis2018
Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

I been on this ride many time. Cause I host exchange student and like theam to learn a little history. This was the worst ride. Ever It was more like bumper boats she. Keep running in things at one point. She Amited she must be tired. And as four as getting history. Horrible. It so. Boring I had better and other people was not happy. They was getting off cause of it. Honestly I want a refund back. But idk where to go for that :☹️

Date of experience: August 2018
1  Thank 549kasis
Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

Funny. Witty. Informative. Only a few of the awesome adjectives that would describe this highschool basketball teacher! Aaron made this the best trip I have had this far on the OKC Water Taxi. My children loved it. My oldest event told me, "This is a really a great way to learn." All in all great experience!

Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

Very pleasant ride. Guide/driver was very knowledgeable and friendly. Boat was clean. Only negative was the wait to board at stops along route was long. There were only 2-3 boats running on busy holiday weekend. Would still recommend.

Date of experience: September 2018
Chad H, General Manager at Bricktown Water Taxi, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2018

Thanks Jennifer! Glad you enjoyed your ride. Sorry about the wait; we actually had all six boats running during the busiest times of the day, though we did initially open with just a few, then added rest; a normal holiday schedule. However when you are on the water or walking down the side it can be difficult to know just how many are on the water as they are quite spread out over the 1.6 mile round trip.

We did have quite a rush early, so we apologize if you were caught up during that time frame. Thanks for your feedback and thanks again for your visit!