Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great ride

Ride was about 40 minutes long through canals. This is a family ride. There are paintings and... read more

Reviewed August 3, 2021
karahe2013
Bentonville, Arkansas
via mobile
Great ride on the canal

On a first-time visit to OKC, we opted for the 5pm tour to catch both daylight and sunset along the... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

from $81.47
More Info
from $19.24
More Info
All reviews land run fun ride boat driver hop on hop history lesson brick town bricktown canal oklahoma history bronze sculptures fun experience oklahoma city area all ages cassidy sights information monument narration
Selected filters
Reviewed September 3, 2018

We visited there for the memorial day weekend. And the frequency of the water taxi on the Sunday is once every hour !!! We could see that they have 6 boats, but still the frequency is unacceptable, for such a short ride(30 mins). Onboard the taxi, all we heard from our captain, for the most part of time is about the restaurants around the ride, and not much history.

Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

It was either Laura or Lauren was the worst ever. I go to brick town a lot. And take the water taxi. A lot cause I host exchange student. And I take them on this ride. So they get a little history. Laura or Lauren keep running in thing. So the ride was more like bumper boat. And finly. She Amit that she must be getting tired. So I think she feel. Sleep. Cause there was no warning for that bump as far as history. Suck. And it was boring. And other people was disappointed and getting off Again this worst ever and want a refund. But idk. How to go about. That

1  Thank kasis2018
Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

I been on this ride many time. Cause I host exchange student and like theam to learn a little history. This was the worst ride. Ever It was more like bumper boats she. Keep running in things at one point. She Amited she must be tired. And as four as getting history. Horrible. It so. Boring I had better and other people was not happy. They was getting off cause of it. Honestly I want a refund back. But idk where to go for that :☹️

Date of experience: August 2018
1  Thank 549kasis
Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

Funny. Witty. Informative. Only a few of the awesome adjectives that would describe this highschool basketball teacher! Aaron made this the best trip I have had this far on the OKC Water Taxi. My children loved it. My oldest event told me, "This is a really a great way to learn." All in all great experience!

Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

Very pleasant ride. Guide/driver was very knowledgeable and friendly. Boat was clean. Only negative was the wait to board at stops along route was long. There were only 2-3 boats running on busy holiday weekend. Would still recommend.

Date of experience: September 2018
Chad H, General Manager at Bricktown Water Taxi, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2018

Thanks Jennifer! Glad you enjoyed your ride. Sorry about the wait; we actually had all six boats running during the busiest times of the day, though we did initially open with just a few, then added rest; a normal holiday schedule. However when you are on the water or walking down the side it can be difficult to know just how many are on the water as they are quite spread out over the 1.6 mile round trip.

We did have quite a rush early, so we apologize if you were caught up during that time frame. Thanks for your feedback and thanks again for your visit!