“Beautiful Scenery”

Bricktown Water Taxi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed July 25, 2013

While in OKC, my husband and stopped in Bricktown and took the water taxi ride. The tour guide was very friendly, had a sense of humor and offered many facts about the different things we saw along the ride. If you are ever in OKC, this is a must do!

Reviewed July 20, 2013

This is very expensive boat ride. You can't buy a single boat ride. You have to buy a $9.50 all day boat ride pass. There isn't enough in this area to warrant this price. And who wants to spend all day riding a boat? Very disappointed in OKC and Bricktown. I won't visit this tourist trap again.

4  Thank Moose845
Reviewed July 14, 2013

A great thing to do when family or friends come into town. Learned some things I did not know about the city! The boat drivers are funny and they know a lot about the area. Good for kids and grandparents too. The price was not bad for an adult it is $9.50 and kids and seniors are cheaper than that. We had to wait a little while for a boat because they were pretty busy but it was on a Saturday so that is kind of expected. The trip was a little short and you get really cozy with the other riders so get ready to sit really close and sweat alot! But very informative!!

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Brett was our guide and he was awesome.

Now for the ride it was really too much cost. I know it is an all day for $9.95 but you really need to only ride it once and it was just too much for that ride.

Maybe if they made it not so much???

Reviewed June 15, 2013

My husband and I rode the water taxi in September in the late evening and it was still hot! I was hoping that being on the water it'd be a little bit cooler, but the weather in Oklahoma in September is crushingly hot; however, that still didn't destroy our fun. The taxi driver was very knowledgable and a very keen driver too! He maneuvered that boat and kept it from running into the walls of the waterway. We saw a lot of ducks in the water and a huge sculpture of a land-run era covered wagon with horses and people to go along with it. If I remember correctly, the taxi ride took about 45 minutes, well worth the price.