“Worst Sushi Experience”

Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed August 4, 2012

Don't ever go here to eat sushi. The food quality is horrible and the waitstaff is even worse. I've never had such horrible service in a sushi restaurant. Not only that, but it is very expensive and not worth your time. The only good thing about this restaurant is the location, but at the same time there are many other places to eat in that area. I will never go back and will be sure to tell all my friends not to go there.

1  Thank Drew H

Reviewed May 31, 2012

Favorite sushi bar in OKC. Always eat there when in town.

Reviewed May 2, 2012

While in Bricktown I had a sushi craving so my daughter & I stopped for dinner. She is pregnant & can't eat raw, but there are several other options. We chose eel & tempura shrimp rolls. The patio was very busy but after an initial wait for someone to notice us the service was excellent, the food good & people watching extremely entertaining. $45 for 2 rolls, soup & 2 glasses of wine is reasonable.

Reviewed April 27, 2012 via mobile

Not bad sushi, there are much better in OKC, place was busy on a Thursday night because of a concert nearby, food was slow to arrive, obviously they were not prepared for the rush. I will give them another chance to impress me at a later date but for now I can't recommend "in the raw"

Reviewed February 20, 2012

Great food and selection of "sushi". The fried rice with shrimp was great as well. Great location in Bricktown, close to many attractions and venues.