“Great lunch”
Review of Hefner Grill

Hefner Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Hefner Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #26 of 1,681 Restaurants in Oklahoma City
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Britton Rd
Reviewed December 29, 2013

Great spot, great food Great view of Lake Hefner. Portion size is good staff excellent when I went. Parking can be tough on Friday or Saturday night.

Reviewed December 27, 2013

Had the fish and chips. Lightly breaded Haddock "fingers" in a starfish pattern over shoestring cut fries, with tartar and ketchup... I like my fish a lil more crunchy and spicy but my tastes aside, it was fairly decent. Assisted by the crown black on the rocks and the jazz trio in the background, it made for a nice Fri night.

Reviewed December 7, 2013

Every time I eat here I realize I may need to lose a few pounds, Every booth is tight and difficult to skooch around in. Often busy, our 7PM reservation was on Wednesday before Thanksgiving. We had a corner booth and somehow squeezed 8 into a booth for 6. It was just not a comfortable experience and they offered no solutions, even though the place was virtually empty.
Nice lake views during daytime. Jeff is an excellent bartender and server! We ordered a number of appetizers... Calamari, Spinach Artichoke dip, Ahi Tuna, Edamame. Entrees were Baby Back Ribs, Chicken fingers, Soup & Salad, and more. I enjoyed the Seafood Enchiladas.
It was a nice evening, but it was the guests that that made the evening, Jeff, the Bartender, is worthy of honorable mention!!

Reviewed November 13, 2013

Having dinner with work colleagues on a Tuesday night, this restaurant was excellent. Not very crowded, so the noise level was low, allowing good conversation. The waiter was exceptional, knowing when to return to the table at just the right moment without being obtrusive. The pepper seared tuna was prepared perfectly, rare as requested and very flavorful. Others at the table raved about the pork chops. I have been here 2-3 times in the past, and will definitely continue to come. I like the lack of small children around also. It was dark the night I went, but I know during the daylight hours the view makes for a great conversation piece.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

I have been there about four times and I have always loved it. I like going in the evening just before the sun sets so that while waiting for the sun to set I can enjoy watching the boats float on the lake. I love enjoying my meal while I can watch the sun go down. It's very pretty! I posted some photos so you can see for yourself what the view is like.

The service is always great and the prices are pretty good for what you get. The must have dessert is the chocolate cake! I posted a photo of this as well so you can see how tasty it looks. My husband and I always have to share a meal and the dessert because there is just too much food.