“Repeat Visitor”

Ranked #82 of 149 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Fayetteville, Arkansas
“Repeat Visitor”
Reviewed February 14, 2014

My husband and I stayed in this hotel January 31-February 2, 2014. This was our 2nd time staying in this hotel and we plan to return again sometime this summer. This time we stayed in a room with a King size bed on the 3rd floor. When we checked in we had two people helping us at once and the total check-in process took only a couple minutes. They were super friendly. The room was very spacious and very clean! The hotel feels like it is tucked away but it is near everything just down a quiet street with corporate buildings and another hotel (don't worry it seems like a safe area). I can't really report on the breakfast since I didn't eat breakfast here, although, maybe I should have because I went to Jimmy's Egg instead which was a mistake and you can find my review for that on his site too if you are interested. Anyway, back to the good stuff.... my room had a mini fridge, a coffee maker, a microwave, and a small stock of coffee/tea. The decor was classy and comfortable with appealing colors. The bedding was nice, clean, and there were plenty of pillows. The bathroom tub/shower was just okay but the towels were a good size and the the shampoo/conditioner/lotion/soap were all Bath & Body Works products. This was a big plus for me and the scent was Coconut Lime Verbena ahhhhh so nice! This trip was a weekend getaway just for me and my hubby but this hotel would be great for any type of visit. Our kiddo loved this hotel when we stayed here the first time. My only complaint is that our room was right beside the elevator, and while the area is quiet, the hallway near the elevator was very noisy and our door didn't seem to shut the noise out. I think next time I will request a room more toward the end of a hallway. Other than that this hotel is great and as long as it stays this way I will continue to stay here every time I visit OKC.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
LaDonna W, General Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Oklahoma City/North Quail, responded to this review, June 23, 2014
Thank you for being our guest and for such a positive review! We will do our best to accommodate any requests you have for a future stay and look forward to seeing you again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Dane, Wisconsin
Reviewed February 10, 2014

We recently stayed at this Holiday Inn while in Oklahoma City for surgery at the Laser Spine Institute. The staff was extremely friendly and very helpful. They went out of their way to help make us comfortable during our stay. We also recommend the Tropical Smoothie place across the street (Very Good). The only problem we had was the wind howling through the heating unit at night.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Thank you! We appreciate your business and your feedback! Please be our guest again soon!
cu-later67
Reviewed February 6, 2014

Hotel is well maintained and up to date. Plenty of parking, and accessible to many restaurants and shops. Staff was friendly and helpful. Elevator floors needed some cleaning attention, otherwise the rooms and common areas were spotless. Room was ready and desired location was fulfilled. Would stay again. Best location for North OKC and Edmond. 15min drive to downtown OKC.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Kimberly B, Regional Director of Operations at Holiday Inn & Suites Oklahoma City/North Quail, responded to this review, February 25, 2014
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy schedule to give us some feedback! I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Please look us up if your travels bring you back to the area!
Oklahoma
Reviewed December 27, 2013

Really nice inside and clean which is a big deal to me. Shower wouldn't drain and that disgusts me to be standing in water while I'm showering. My family wanted to go swim in the indoor pool. The water was freezing and uncomfortable so we got out and left. Really disappointed me that we couldn't enjoy the pool. No free breakfast. Some people got breakfast vouchers for free buffet but not us.... Not sure what that is about. Either make it free to all or none right? Front desk staff was nice and the hotel has a policy that if you forget anything like toothbrush, razor, etc. they will give you a complimentary one to you which is nice. All in all it's a nice hotel but I'll stay somewhere else next time.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank wonderlust86
Kimberly B, Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Oklahoma City/North Quail, responded to this review, January 7, 2014
Dear Wonderlust86,

Thank you for your review. We appreciate the positive comments as well as the opportunities to improve. As we continually strive for excellence in customer service, we maintain the ideal of keeping guest satisfaction as our top priority.We hope to have an opportunity of welcoming you back again in the future.
Union, Nebraska
Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

Stayed with points. Upon arrival, Sunday evening two people were the at check in desk. First could not find our reservation, then did. We interrupted their dinner as they were both eating at the check in desk. We are usually greeted at Priority Members, but there was no mention. The hotel looked empty, but our room was on the 5th floor at the far end and I think only one other person was on the 5th floor. Loved the room. Breakfast staff could not keep up with the 10-12 people. Coffee was always empty. Holiday Inn Express hotels seems to keep up better with the breakfast guests and they certainly are more appreciative of the hotel guests.

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Kimberly B, General Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Oklahoma City/North Quail, responded to this review, November 12, 2013
Dear Waconda,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. We do very much appreciate our guest and would like to thank you for being a n IHG rewards member. We are glad we were able host you at our hotel and you enjoyed your room. I am also happy that you shared with us the training opportunities we have as it is only with feedback that we learn and improve.
Kentucky
Reviewed November 1, 2013

Stayed here for two nights in mid-October and wouldn't hesitate to return. There were a number of athletic groups there at the time and the front desk seemed to be doing their best to keep everyone happy. We had a suite which met our needs nicely. It was nice to find the kitchenette (fridge, micro, sink & cupboards) actually had utensils! Everything worked, including the t.v. remotes. The bathroom was clean, spacious and well lit with Bath & Body Works amenities. I am always surprised to find only 3 bath towels especially when the room is reserved for 4, but this tends to be the norm for many hotels. I knocked it down a notch mostly because it was obvious neither the halls nor elevator were vacuumed/cleaned at any time throughout our stay. For what its worth- whoever had the bright idea of putting black carpet in an elevator should have their head examined- might look elegant, but impossible to keep clean.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Kimberly B, General Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Oklahoma City/North Quail, responded to this review, November 2, 2013
Dear travelingMom050, Thank you for your review. We appreciate the positive comments as well as the opportunities to improve. As we continually strive for excellence in customer service, we maintain the ideal of keeping guest satisfaction as our top priority. Thank you again for your review and we hope to have an opportunity of welcoming you back again soon.

Patrick
Ok
Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

Ignored when we walked into lobby to check in. Rude at check in sorry we made you get out of your chair. Came back that evening two employes again ignored us. Took over 10 minutes for dirty elevator that did not stop correctly on the floors. Reservation was for 2 night put an express bill under my door we left after I night. Usually stay at Hilton Garden Inn next door I will make sure I make my reservation in advance will not stay at this hotel again the owner needs to fire the entire front desk staff.

• Stayed October 2013
1 Thank sugarlandok
Kimberly B, Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Oklahoma City/North Quail, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
Thank you for your feedback. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We’re sorry we fell below your expectation regarding customer service. I assure you the feedback of our hotel will be reviewed and We will address these points. We hope you give us a chance in the future to show you how great our hotel is.