WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #14 of 151 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Kansas
“Just OK...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2012

My family and I recently stayed at this property on points and thought it was just OK. Room felt cramped but it was clean. The breakfast was good but seemed unorganized and there were not enough tables or staff. The pool and hot tub were not quite warm enough but the exercise room was decent. The location makes getting in and out of the property slightly problematic. Staff members were very friendly and helpful. We would probably stay here again only if our favorites were unavailable.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2012

While driving from Albuquerque to the DFW Area, we needed a place to break up the drive of 10+hours. Oklahoma city looked fine, and this hotel sounded nice so we decided on it.
We arrived at 1 am and left at 10, so we only had 9 hours here, but it was enough to decide that this was a very good place in a decent location. The room appeared new and the bathroom was very clean. The fittings and amenties were good as well and everything was in top order.
I was very satisfied at the assistance the front desk offered me when i had trouble printing, they made sure I got my work done and its always nice to have front desk people go out of their way to help you instead of redirecting you to another place for assistance

Breakfast next day was busy and I would appreciate efforts of the waitress who did her best in serving many tables. However, I'd say she definitely needs another person to assist her. The breakfast items were just about ok, the muffins were soggy, but the hot items were decent.

If I had one complaint , it would be that it was somewhat difficult to activate the heater, no matter what setting we used, it would blow cool air (and very loudly), and as it was 2am, and not that cold, I decided against calling someone to look at it, as we were very tired.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
South River
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2012

This Hotel was amazing....from the decor to the cleanliness to the amenities to the Bar & Grill on the property....simply amazing. The staff were friendly and very accomodating. We took pictures of every aspect of the Hotel because we fell in love with the place and cannot wait to return there. We had friends come up and meet us in the Bar & Grill and they could not brag enough about how good the food was. We ate there several times and the wait staff far exceeded our expectations. When we had a party of 8, the waiter did not get flustered nor did he falter with any of our order. His suggestions were right on point! I will never forget this trip due to the wonderful experience we had staying at this Hilton Garden Inn.

Room Tip: I don't know about the other rooms, but ours was perfect....we were on the 3rd floor and had no...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Fort Worth
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2012

I stayed one night for business. I was put on the fifth floor where they had just had a pipe burst from above. The wallpaper was peeling off the walls and there was a moldy smell. I am allergic to mold. The desk clerk was just smirking when they put me on the floor. They said nothing and just sent me to the floor. I had to come downstairs and ask what was going on. I was very upset. I had already unpacked everything when the clerk offered to move me all he had left was two handicapped rooms on another floor. I was tired and did not feel like packing up and moving

• Stayed April 2012
Allen, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2012

Great service and perfect for the business traveler.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank the-jvan-man
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2012

First off, I can't figure out why this doesn't show up in the 'hotel' category, but in the 'bed/breakfast- inn' category. Regardless, it was a great stay. Room was very well-appointed, as was the lobby and restaurant/ lounge. Everything was great, everything worked, etc. No issues. Dinner in restaurant was tasty, priced reasonably. Top shelf margarita was $8.50, a little steep for me, but was yummy. Breakfast was great- cooked to order, + fresh fruits, etc. Nothing within walking distance, but plenty of shops & eats within 1 mile radius.

• Stayed March 2012
1 Thank Cryoking
Detroit, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 29, 2012

The garish neon at night might alarm you but once you are inside you will find a sophisticated upscale Hilton Garden. Dark wood and rich earth tones abound. Flat screens a little on the small side. Good sized bathrooms and firm mattresses. Nicer bar than most HGI's.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business