“Very clean and nice; loved it!”

Comfort Inn & Suites Oklahoma City West - I-40
Ranked #45 of 154 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Reviewed July 28, 2014

This hotel seemed fairly new. The room was very clean and nice. It almost felt like home. The staff were very kind and helpful. Checkin and checkout both were fast and easy. efinitely worth it and would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank jesuschick94

Reviewed July 27, 2014

Beds and pillows were so comfortable! Definitely our favorite thing about our stay. The room was HUGE. But our least favorite thing was how small the bathroom is. It seemed strange, too, with all the extra wasted space they could've used in the room. Only other negative, which you probably can't fix, is how slow the elevator is! WOW. REALLY SLOW. The hotel was nearly full and we didn't notice any noise at all. Coffee downstairs was great. Breakfast wasn't great, but it was free. Close to many things or easily accessible. Staff was friendly and helpful. We didn't receive maid service one day and they were very apologetic. In fact Kori discounted our stay because of it. She was so sweet! You are lucky to have her as the first impression for your hotel! She gets an A+ for customer service.

2  Thank GJohnsonTulsa
Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

Seems like a newer hotel. Very clean room. Staff were very nice and good location. We saw I guess he was the manager was walking around sniffing the trash cans making sure they don't smell bad. Just because of that we will be back next time lol.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Dewey C
Reviewed July 22, 2014

I can't say enough great things about my stay here. Lisa checked me in, it was very late and I had just had an awful experience with another hotel down the street. She was so nice and sweet, she even managed to get my 2 rooms on the same floor. She made me forget just how angry I was and even gave me a discount book when I mentioned we were going to the zoo. The next morning I met Kori who was attending to everyone, asking how we slept, did we need anything and said how happy she was to have us. Her smiling face and great attitude made my day. Our rooms were very clean and it was a wonderful stay. You would have never guessed this staff was hosting 2 family reunions plus other guest. Great experience for my 1st stay in Oklahoma!!

1  Thank Daphne C
Reviewed July 19, 2014

We checked in late. The hotel looked a little off from the outside but it was clean. We were tried and just wanted somewhere to stay. The rooms were great can't complain for the price paid. We enjoyed the breakfast.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 16, 2014

Driving across the USA I came to this hotel when we were looking for a place for the evening. When I entered the lobby I found a young man answering phones, baking cookies, delivering items to guest and checking in arrivals. This young mans name was Brad. While performing the other tasks he was able to check my wife and I into a room that was everything we needed. We were getting settled when we received a call from the front desk and it was Brad checking to see if we needed anything. The next morning as we were getting ready to leave, there stood Brad. Never went home the night before. This was the best stay we had in our tour from the east coast to the west coast and back. I can not say enough good things about this employee and advise you to make efforts to retain him.

1  Thank Gary H
Reviewed July 16, 2014

Beautiful hotel! I arrived between 9:30/10:00 p.m. and Brad, at the front desk, was very pleasant and polite! He located a room for me (every hotel I stopped at from Chickasha to El Reno to Yukon to OKL was booked!). The room was very clean and roomy. I really enjoyed my stay! The girl at the front desk the next morning (didn't get her name) was also very polite and pleasant! I will stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business