Comfort Inn & Suites Oklahoma City West - I-40
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$76
Country Inn
Best Western Plus Memorial Inn & Suites(Oklahoma City)(Great Value!)
$89
Autograph
  • Pool
$96
$93
Holiday Inn Express Oklahoma City-Penn Sq(Oklahoma City)(Great Value!)
$67
Baymont Inn & Suites Oklahoma City(Oklahoma City)(Great Value!)
$65
$125
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfront deskwould stay here againwaffleswest sidefree breakfastnext morningoklahoma city airportbed was comfortableclean roomsbusiness travelnice hotelking suitewe've stayedstayed one nightokcinterstatewalmart
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 31, 2014

My stay at this inn was comfortable, clean, and relaxing. The rooms were spacious and relatively new. The breakfast was tasty and the staff were all very friendly. I would stay here again if I were in the area.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I have stayed at this hotel multiple times. The price is reasonable and I really like it because it is clean, the staff is very friendly, and it's a nice hotel. Adriana in the front desk helped me check in, and she was patient when answering my questions and she was really helpful. The rooms are big and most importantly they were clean. It is a family friendly hotel, but it was quiet. This Comfort Inn was one of the best ones I've been in.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
rohitkpatel, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Oklahoma City West - I-40, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2014

Thank you for taking the time write us a review regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your review will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

The staff was very helpful, especially Adriana. Bed was very comfortable, Wife loved the bathroom and the breakfast was very good. We have stayed here before and have never been disappointed. Will stay here again.

Reviewed May 26, 2014

The staff were very friendly and helpful. The room was spacious and the facility was clean and looked fairly new. It was located easy access to I-40 yet far enough away from the interstate to be quiet.My sister and I were in the city to visit relatives and it was conveniently located to stores nearby where we could purchase items we forgot to bring with us. There was a nice choice of options for the complimentary breakfast. This was a good choice.

Reviewed May 24, 2014

The staff at the location was very helpful in any all situations they faced with our ever changing plans. They all kept a smile on the face with all the employee's we shuttled in and out for our new startup company in OKC. Brian , you should be proud of the team you have in place.
Brian was always willing to go the extra mile to ensure we had everything we needed at a moments notice.
Rooms always clean and staff always willing to help!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank James C

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this great review. We loved have you company stay at our hotel. I will share this with Brian and all our other staff. Thank you for all the business and if there anything else we can do for you please let us know. Thank you again.