“You'll Rest Well Here”

Comfort Inn & Suites Oklahoma City West - I-40
Ranked #45 of 154 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Reviewed September 17, 2013

We stayed at this Comfort Inn on Friday September 6th, arriving late in the evening. Because of time constraints, we weren't able to check out or take advantage of the amenities offered at this property. Conveniently located off I-40, this property offers all the essentials needed to welcome a weary traveler and get them well rested and ready to start a new day.

A clean room, comfortable beds, hot shower and hot breakfast were all part of the package. A friendly and courteous staff rounded out our one night stay. And at a reasonable price, this inn was an excellent value. We wouldn’t hesitate to stay here again.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank TheSimpleTraveler

Reviewed September 16, 2013

We came to OKC to watch a Sooners game and stayed here for the weekend. The hotel was awesome... very quiet, very friendly staff, and very clean rooms. The only issue that I had was that the pool was ICE cold. I've been in cool pools before, but I wouldn't even walk into this one. I'm not sure if it is always like that, or if I am just crazy, or what the deal is, but I did mention it to the front desk (not sure if anything came of that).
Overall, a great place to stay, and we had a great time!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Why a great place to stay. Wouldn't stay in any other hotel at all. People are very helpful. place was user friendly and the breakfast was good to. So helpful in accommodating my family and friends every year. Four the past few years

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Excellent hotel, easy on and off I-40. Very comfortable rooms, well appointed. Appeared to have been recently renovated. Many nice places to shop and eat near by. We were a group of 5 couples and everyone was very pleased with the rooms. Would recommend hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank phillisannew
Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

We stayed one night at this hotel. It's next to the highway so I was worried, but once we got our hotel room zero highway nose!!! Room was very clean, nice bathroom, and queen size firm bed. This hotel felt brand new. The best part was the free breakfast before 9:30AM. Comfortable hotel for roadtrip, great value for price!

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank arian b
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Nice, easy to get to, clean, and yummy breakfast, staff was helpful with directions and restaurants. Beautiful view out window of large green field. Drove to Bricktown which was a nice way to spend the evening.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 13, 2013

We were a group of 45+ Athletes and Parents attending/competing in an event in Oklahoma City. The staff at this hotel did EVERYTHING possible to make our stay comfortable! They were so easy to work with and attended to every detail. It is not easy to handle such a large group and they did so with fantastic customer service! Breakfast was wonderful! Cookies in the evening were a nice treat. Having our rooms together was nice. Washer and Dryer on site was a real plus for athletes traveling with uniforms. The location was so convenient and close to shopping, dining and the interstate. I can't recommend this place enough! They were FABULOUS!

Room Tip: No noise problems from any of the rooms!