“Nice Hotel Close to the Airport”

Comfort Inn & Suites Oklahoma City West - I-40
Ranked #45 of 154 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Reviewed August 4, 2013

We picked this hotel because of the Tripadvisor reviews and because it was close to the airport. Also a BIG factor in the hotels I choose is 100% non-smoking and no pets allowed. (Never sure if pets have been in bed with owners) Well this one is clean and comfortable. I really like the black out curtains too. The only problem we experienced was when we requested a couple extra pillows and were told they don't have any. So if you like more pillows than the standard three bring some with you. We didn't eat breakfast at the hotel because the flight out was earlier than breakfast started so we went to the IHOP down the street. Would like to have gone to Cracker Barrel but it didn't open until 6:00am. IHOP was good food but the service was slow. Not what you need when you are trying to get to the airport. We would stay at this Comfort Inn again if we need to go to OKC. Karla at the front desk was awesome!!! Excellent customer service, a true asset to the company!

Room Tip: We asked for a quiet top floor room away from the elevator and they gave us a room that faced the op...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
rohitkpatel, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Oklahoma City West - I-40, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay at the Comfort Inn and Suites Airport. We are getting new bedding for all our rooms and next time your in town we'll make sure and have extra pillows in your room. Thank you again for your kind words and we hope you stay with us in the future.

Reviewed August 3, 2013

we had an excellent experience! The staff were all very customer service focused adn wanted our staff to be the best. We reserved 2 rooms for our family, and the both rooms were great! The breakfast had a great variety - make your own waffles, scrambled eggs, sausage, cereals, yogurt, bagels, etc.

Room Tip: We were on the 4th floor - and it was very quiet - excellent stay.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for the wonderful review you shared on TripAdvisor. Our professional and friendly team is committed to making our guest's stay both enjoyable and comfortable. We value your feedback, and are grateful for the recognition you placed on our devoted staff and quality accommodations. We Hope to see you soon and the Comfort Inn and Suites Airport.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

The comfort inn airport located in Oklahoma City was excellent. We enjoyed our stay there. It was conveniently located off the highway and was very pleasing to walk into after a long day of driving. We highly recommend this hotel to anyone in the area looking for a nice place to rest

• Stayed: July 2013

We value our guest's comments, and were so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We hope we get a chance to serve you again in the future. Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

Clean rooms....nothing fancy but it is a Comfort Inn. Breakfast was mediocre. Fitness center wasnt all that great. Overall, its a good hotel if your trying to stay on a budget. If I ever come back to Oklahoma City id stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo

Thank you for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor. We value our guest's comments, and were so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We are sorry to hear about the Fitness Center not being up your standards but we have recently added more equipment. I hope you will be back so you can give us another chance. Thank you again.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

We stayed here one night in a suite. The room was large enough to accommodate my family. The beds were comfortable and the room was very clean. The amenities were wonderful-delicious breakfast, big breakfast room, nice pool. They even baked cookies for guests in the afternoon. Overall a very nice stay in this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your trip to OKC. I am pleased to hear that you liked the spaciousness of our rooms and our Free hot breakfast. We like to do a little something extra for our guests and I'm glad you got to take advantage of all our amenities. We hope to see you in the future at the Comfort Inn and Suites Airport.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Good service. Hotel has an elevator.The rooms are clean and large. Good Wi-Fi. Breakfast was great. Lots of choices.
But ask for room on back side.... otherwise the I-40 truck noise will ruin your night.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave us a review on Trip Advisor. I'm glad that you enjoyed our hotel. We would like to apologize for the noise from the Interstate but next we can put you in a room away from the Interstate. We are constantly thinking of new ways to make our guest stay more enjoyable. We hope next time that the noise won't be a problem. Thank you again for the comments. Hope to see you again in the Future.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

This hotel is great.... Rooms are up to date and clean, The location is on a good piece of property, Free breakfast is nice and hot :) ... The pool couldn't be cleaner, The service is welcoming and friendly..... Highly recommend this hotel

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Eddy2227
rohitkpatel, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Oklahoma City West - I-40, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2013

On behalf of our entire team, I'd like to personally thank you for the kind review on TripAdvisor! We know you have a variety of hotels to choose from when staying in the Oklahoma City area, and are excited you decided to stay with us. Whether you are traveling on business or pleasure, we look forward to serving you again in the near future.