“Comfortable Comfort Inn”

Ranked #30 of 148 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Atlanta, Georgia
“Comfortable Comfort Inn”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2013

Clean rooms....nothing fancy but it is a Comfort Inn. Breakfast was mediocre. Fitness center wasnt all that great. Overall, its a good hotel if your trying to stay on a budget. If I ever come back to Oklahoma City id stay here again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
rohitkpatel, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Oklahoma City West - I-40, responded to this review, August 6, 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor. We value our guest's comments, and were so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We are sorry to hear about the Fitness Center not being up your standards but we have recently added more equipment. I hope you will be back so you can give us another chance. Thank you again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Omaha, Nebraska
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013

We stayed here one night in a suite. The room was large enough to accommodate my family. The beds were comfortable and the room was very clean. The amenities were wonderful-delicious breakfast, big breakfast room, nice pool. They even baked cookies for guests in the afternoon. Overall a very nice stay in this hotel.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your trip to OKC. I am pleased to hear that you liked the spaciousness of our rooms and our Free hot breakfast. We like to do a little something extra for our guests and I'm glad you got to take advantage of all our amenities. We hope to see you in the future at the Comfort Inn and Suites Airport.
Waynesboro, Tennessee
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013

Good service. Hotel has an elevator.The rooms are clean and large. Good Wi-Fi. Breakfast was great. Lots of choices.
But ask for room on back side.... otherwise the I-40 truck noise will ruin your night.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave us a review on Trip Advisor. I'm glad that you enjoyed our hotel. We would like to apologize for the noise from the Interstate but next we can put you in a room away from the Interstate. We are constantly thinking of new ways to make our guest stay more enjoyable. We hope next time that the noise won't be a problem. Thank you again for the comments. Hope to see you again in the Future.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2013

This hotel is great.... Rooms are up to date and clean, The location is on a good piece of property, Free breakfast is nice and hot :) ... The pool couldn't be cleaner, The service is welcoming and friendly..... Highly recommend this hotel

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank Eddy2227
rohitkpatel, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Oklahoma City West - I-40, responded to this review, August 6, 2013
On behalf of our entire team, I'd like to personally thank you for the kind review on TripAdvisor! We know you have a variety of hotels to choose from when staying in the Oklahoma City area, and are excited you decided to stay with us. Whether you are traveling on business or pleasure, we look forward to serving you again in the near future.
Oktaha, Oklahoma, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2013

the ladies at the front desk were wonderful they were very knowledgeable about the area and where to go eat. and they were also very friendly answered all of my questions to the fullest and great at giving directions. Karla Andazola also pointed me to a great local shopping mall. Adriana made amazing cookies at eleina was very professional they were always there with a warm greeting when i walked in the door after work and always had a smile. the breakfast was also awesome and the rooms were wonderful the beds were very comfortable . and above all the service was exceptional i had a amazing stay and i will come back next time im in oklahoma city!!!!

Room Tip: spoons in the room to stir coffee in the morning but they have them at the front desk
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to leave us such kind words. I will share this review with our staff and I know the will enjoy it also. We at the Comfort Inn and Suites Airport strive for perfection in each and every aspect of the hotel. I'm so glad to hear that we were able to take care off all your requests at the hotel. Thank you again for the review and hope to see you in the near future.
Geneva
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2013

Stayed two nights in this hotel, on the way in and out of Oklahoma.
Great front desk staff. Very friendly and professional.
Rooms are very clean and spacious.
Nice buffet breakfast, nothing special but enough to keep you going.
This is more of a transit hotel if you are taking an early flight or arriving late. It serves its purpose and is well located, though I think you sill need to rent a car to get there (no way walking to the hotel from the airport!!)

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Cedar Park, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2013

This hotel looks brand new. The rooms are very clean and the staff is extremely friendly. Stayed here on a business trip and everything was great. Will stay here on subsequent business trips to the OKC area.

Room Tip: Ice machines are on odd numbered floors
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business