“Great, clean and well maintained hotel” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Comfort Inn & Suites Oklahoma City West - I-40

Comfort Inn & Suites Oklahoma City West - I-40
Ranked #31 of 147 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Cedar Park, Texas
“Great, clean and well maintained hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2013

This hotel looks brand new. The rooms are very clean and the staff is extremely friendly. Stayed here on a business trip and everything was great. Will stay here on subsequent business trips to the OKC area.

Room Tip: Ice machines are on odd numbered floors
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Lawrence, Kansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2013

This Comfort Inn was clean and well-maintained. The bed was very comfortable and the a/c was quiet and thermostat controlled. Breakfast was good. What made the place outstanding was the customer service. Desk personnel were very helpful; going beyond the call of duty to help us find places and recommend places to eat. Someone checked every day to be sure our rooms were cleaned to our satisfaction (They were!) We were with a group and had worked with Brian to set up group reservations last year. He was very helpful. Everyone in our group was happy with their stay. We were here four nights and enjoyed it a lot. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Knoxville, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2013

Our girls soccer team and several parents recently spent 5 nights at this hotel. Traveling with such a large group has its challenges, and the management went out of its way to accommodate us and provide friendly and welcoming service!! The property was clean and well-maintained, and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Thanks, Comfort Inn!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Yukon, Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2013

I stayed at the Comfort Inn and Suites for one night. The suite was very spacious, clean, and the they live up to their name in terms of "Comfort". It is a newer hotel or very well maintained. The suite had all the amenities one would expect from a hotel that is rated so high in Okla. City. The room had a large HDTV, many cable channels, coffee maker, microwave, small fridge. The bathroom was large and very clean. The bed was a king and again very comfortable. The staff went out of their way to make sure I had everything I needed. I did not try the free breakfast so I can not comment on that. Overall, I had an excellent experience and would stay there again if in the area. I have stayed at many hotels recently due to my job and this one ranks among the best.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Tulsa, Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2013

This is a very nice hotel for the price, the staff is friendly, the hotel is clean and quiet and they even call you and see if everything is ok once you are settled in. I had a very pleasant experience. I would recommend that anyone travelling to Oklahoma City stay there. It is hard to find a good hotel for the price these days and this one definitely is worth it. I know that for business or personal reasons, I will be staying there again when I travel back to Oklahoma City, OK.

Room Tip: I had a room on the third floor at the end of the hall and a view of an open field. It was a very co...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Blacksburg, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2013

Stayed here passing through on way to New Mexico. Great front desk staff, clean room and breakfast area. Very close to I-40. Hotel was accommodating homeless families from the Moore tornado. Would certainly recommend this hotel. BE AWARE that Choice Privileges $50 reward card does not apply if you call hotel directly for reservation. You have to use on-line or 800 number. Have to read fine print.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
West Tennessee
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2013

I so wanted to give this place a good review but I couldn't in all honesty. Yes, the facilities were nice and clean and the desk staff was good to us, but while we were there, a tornado came through and the hotel lost power for 2 days. No power, lights, breakfast, hot water, service, phone, nothing. We gutted it out due to no place else to go and also the local staff were so very nice and tried to make the best of it.
We were there a total of 7 nights, a pretty long stay, and upon checking out, we asked about what type of compensation or adjust they may be able to offer for the stay, due to the terrible conditions of the 2-2 1/2 days we were without anything. We were assured that we would be taken care of substantially for the inconvenience and our loyalty of staying the whole time. Well, the only person that could do the change was the manager, who was either in a meeting or gone, so we headed out, sure of a phone call. After 3 attempts at a contact, we finally received a call and you know what the substantial adjustment was? 20% off just 2 nights. That's it 20% off for no power, hot water, breakfast, anything. Wow. So, we will not be recommending this place, will not be back, and caution anyone to beware of the administrative staff telling you anything. Very disappointing.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family