“Nasty Pool!!”

Comfort Inn & Suites Oklahoma City West - I-40
Ranked #43 of 159 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

Our stay here was good. Other than expecting to have a quiet relaxing evening in the pool. Pool was filthy, water cloudy, cigarette butt in pool and smoked cigarette and hair in Skimmer. Other than that every thing was great. Be careful when getting in the shower, tub was slick and almost fell.

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank cutecouple13
rohitkpatel, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Oklahoma City West - I-40, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2013

Please accept my deepest apologies for our mistakes made in regards to the swimming pool not being up to standards. We have had a bigger than normal demand for the use of our swimming pool due to large groups staying with us and unfortunately the swimming pool wasn't up to standards when you used it. We had notified our pool company to come out and service the night you notified us about the problem. I have personally cleaned the swimming pool tiles and can assure you that this will never occur at our hotel again. Thank you for your comments and we are happy that you enjoyed everything else about our hotel.
If there was any good that came out of this unfortunate experience, it is that we have grown and learned alternative approaches to these situations. Please give us another chance when staying in Oklahoma City.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

The staff is friendly and helpful. The hotel and grounds were well kept and the room was very clean and comfortable. Excellent fresh baked cookies in the evening. Close to I-40, but far enough away to be quiet. Good selection for breakfast. I hope they keep it up - I'll be back.

Room Tip: Ask for an upper floor room facing the back - there is an open field and its quieter.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed January 4, 2013 via mobile

Decided to stay here after seeing other trip advisor reviews. This hotel did not disappoint. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Easy drive to downtown area. I had wanted to stay downtown so that we could walk to chesapeake energy arena for a thunder game but couldnt find availability and decided to stay at this hotel instead. Very happy it worked out that way. Kudos to your staff and management!

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed January 3, 2013

This hotel was such a find! For only $60/night I got a great room with a comfy bed, big and a super clean/new bathroom, tv, etc... Everything in the exercise room worked great and it was so quiet at night. There were even really cool light fixtures in the building. I thought my room was too warm (even though it is the middle of a cold winter in OKC), and they sent a maintenance guy up right away to adjust the temperature settings for me. I started contemplating moving in permanently!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed December 10, 2012

My husband and I recently stayed 5 nights at the Comfort Inn Airport on SW 8th street. The staff was so friendly and helpful in recommending and directing us to great restaurants and attractions. The hotel and grounds were well kept and the room was very clean and comfortable. We felt very safe here. We will definitely stay here again on our next trip to Oklahoma City!

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the back. You will have a view of a field.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 8, 2012

Man I loved this hotel! The lobby was my favorite part of it. The rooms were spacious and clean. Good staff, and it was priced very reasonably. I will deff be coming back here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 21, 2012

Very nice hotel!! The rooms were very clean, beds were comfortable, workers very friendly & very accommodating. Close to anything you would need. This was our 2nd year staying there and will stay there next year when we go back to OKC!!!

Room Tip: all of the rooms are nice!!!
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family