Comfort Inn & Suites Oklahoma City West - I-40
Ranked #45 of 151 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Reviewed December 10, 2012

My husband and I recently stayed 5 nights at the Comfort Inn Airport on SW 8th street. The staff was so friendly and helpful in recommending and directing us to great restaurants and attractions. The hotel and grounds were well kept and the room was very clean and comfortable. We felt very safe here. We will definitely stay here again on our next trip to Oklahoma City!

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the back. You will have a view of a field.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Comfort Inn & Suites Oklahoma City West - I-40

Reviewed December 8, 2012

Man I loved this hotel! The lobby was my favorite part of it. The rooms were spacious and clean. Good staff, and it was priced very reasonably. I will deff be coming back here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 21, 2012

Very nice hotel!! The rooms were very clean, beds were comfortable, workers very friendly & very accommodating. Close to anything you would need. This was our 2nd year staying there and will stay there next year when we go back to OKC!!!

Room Tip: all of the rooms are nice!!!
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 15, 2012

My spouse and I stayed one night in this hotel. It was perfectly fine! Check-in was efficient and the cookies were good. The room was large and plenty spacious. Bed and pillows were comfy. We were in the corner room on the top floor and had no problems. Parking was convenient and there is a lot of shopping close by. Will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 11, 2012

14 days in this hotel last year. Will not return. government packages over. Reservation stay/drive requests over. Calls not returned by manager Brian. Owner rahit never there. Employees make no effort to connect me to owner or manager. Elevator very slow and unreliable. Coffee and cookies empty or cold. Rooms bare. One washer/dryer. Zero effort in upkeep and retention of government guests will see this property's quality and occupancy decline steeply this year. Thanks for the memories. 80 days at comfort inns last year. Will switch chains to those who want our business next year.

Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
rohitkpatel, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Oklahoma City West - I-40, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2012

Please accept our apologies on behalf of the Comfort Inn and Suites for the problems occurred during your stay. We value your business and all of government business at our hotel and are committed to provide the highest level of service because our customers deserve the best. We still offer the stay and ride packages but for a higher rate. If you have any further questions or comments regarding this matter, please feel free to discuss it with us. We hope that you will continue to stay with Choice Hotels in the future.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

The workers are very nice. The rooms are very clean. The beds are comfortable. The hotel is close to dining, shopping centers nearby, close to the highway, easy access to and from the hotel.
I did not use the hotel or the spa. There are rooms that are suites and have a microwave and mini refridgerator.

Room Tip: Some rooms are suites and the ones I was in had a mini refrigerator and Microwave
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Everything was great. Service excellant. Staff was great. Location was perfect. Everything clean. I was there for the AQHA world show and the location was perfect. Thank you for the special rate you gave members attending the show.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends