“No problems!”

Ranked #43 of 150 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Jenks
“No problems!”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

My spouse and I stayed one night in this hotel. It was perfectly fine! Check-in was efficient and the cookies were good. The room was large and plenty spacious. Bed and pillows were comfy. We were in the corner room on the top floor and had no problems. Parking was convenient and there is a lot of shopping close by. Will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Reviewed November 11, 2012 via mobile

14 days in this hotel last year. Will not return. government packages over. Reservation stay/drive requests over. Calls not returned by manager Brian. Owner rahit never there. Employees make no effort to connect me to owner or manager. Elevator very slow and unreliable. Coffee and cookies empty or cold. Rooms bare. One washer/dryer. Zero effort in upkeep and retention of government guests will see this property's quality and occupancy decline steeply this year. Thanks for the memories. 80 days at comfort inns last year. Will switch chains to those who want our business next year.

Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
rohitkpatel, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Oklahoma City West - I-40, responded to this review, November 29, 2012
Please accept our apologies on behalf of the Comfort Inn and Suites for the problems occurred during your stay. We value your business and all of government business at our hotel and are committed to provide the highest level of service because our customers deserve the best. We still offer the stay and ride packages but for a higher rate. If you have any further questions or comments regarding this matter, please feel free to discuss it with us. We hope that you will continue to stay with Choice Hotels in the future.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed November 8, 2012

The workers are very nice. The rooms are very clean. The beds are comfortable. The hotel is close to dining, shopping centers nearby, close to the highway, easy access to and from the hotel.
I did not use the hotel or the spa. There are rooms that are suites and have a microwave and mini refridgerator.

Room Tip: Some rooms are suites and the ones I was in had a mini refrigerator and Microwave
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Salado, Texas
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Everything was great. Service excellant. Staff was great. Location was perfect. Everything clean. I was there for the AQHA world show and the location was perfect. Thank you for the special rate you gave members attending the show.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Big Bear Lake, California
Reviewed October 30, 2012

My wife and I choose this hotel after reading the positive reviews; it was a very good choice. We were greeted with a cheerful smile by Kori at the front desk, the King Suite room was spotless and spacious, and the morning breakfast was terrific. The hotel is near I-40 but just far enough away that there's no highway noise for a great night's rest.

Room Tip: The King Suite rooms provide so much more space than the standard rooms. We really utilized and enjo...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Killeen, Texas
Reviewed October 28, 2012

We recently stayed at this hotel based on Trip Advisor ratings and we had a pretty decent stay, but are not quite sure how this made the #1 pick. First of all, we did not have any major issues while staying here and our overall stay was pretty average. Here is how we rated the hotel.

Location-If you need an airport hotel this is a good location, otherwise a bit off the beated path.
Price-Moderately higher than others in the same category considering the location and amenities.
Customer Service-Desk staff was very friendly and helpful on check in/out.
Room-Pretty clean overall....only thing we found were a few long black hairs in the bath mat.
Comfort-Bed/pillows were pretty decent-not exceptional or bad.
Free breakfast-Standard processed hot breakfast with the exception of a few things that were pretty distracting-bacon was so limp and almost looked raw. Also, biscuits were pretty cold (as if just taken out of fridge) and even though the gravy was HOT, you could still tell you were eating a cold biscuit.
Special note-One thing that really stood out about this hotel was how barren the room we stayed in was (double). When you enter the hotel, the decor is very pretty and the lobby has a modern, yet comfortable feel. We even commented on how beautiful the light near the elevator was on the way to our room. However, when we opened the door to our room, one thing was extremely odd. The walls were almost completely bare on tthe two longest sides. The long side of the wall behind the tv (about 20') was sold white paint with no decor. The other long wall (behind the bed headboards) was also bare minus one small picture near the window. This doesn't sound like much but this lack of decor and overbearing amount of white around the room, made it feel generic and blah...unlike the georgeous lobby. Just wondering if the other rooms looked like this.

Overall-I think the room was ok and just average for the price so I guess I do not understand why this hotel is ranked #1.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Tahlequah, Oklahoma
Reviewed October 21, 2012

I stayed at this hotel with my family, as the result of tripadvisor ratings. In OKC for shopping & site seing. The hotel is still like new, very clean, comfortable beds, free wi-fi, plenty of parking and small treats of fruit and cookies. With the tripadvisor coupon/discount, we were able to get a double bed room for only $80 bucks. Good customer service, good location for downtown access, the airport and the new outlet mall. Only slight downside was the floor above our room was noisy. Not enough to make us complain or keep us from sleeping though, but it was noticeable noise. All in all our stay was pleasant, and I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for the Tripadvisor discount.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family