“Delish!!”
Review of Stella

Stella
Reserve with OpenTable
Stella is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #61 of 1,656 Restaurants in Oklahoma City
Cross street: 11th
Savannah, Georgia
“Delish!!”
Reviewed February 1, 2014 via mobile

An impromptu visit to Stella's to have dinner with a friend. Didn't want to wait (no reservation on a Friday nite!!) so we sat at the bar. Service was excellent, appetizers too. Lived the salmon and a great lemon tarte to end a very enjoyable evening. Go... You won't be disappointed!

• Visited January 2014

Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Everything you hope for in a dining experience!”
Reviewed January 10, 2014

This was my first experience with Stella and I'm so glad we found the place. It was truly a wonderful dining experience. I dined here as part of a large group (8 adults, 1 child) on a very busy night, and yet the service never felt rushed or compromised. Our server (Tammy) was so wonderfully attentive and helpful, with a pleasant demeanor all the way through. The decor and lighting were all very comfortable and soothing. The seats, silverware and plates all had a feel of high quality to them. To start, we were treated to a complimentary assortment of breads with garlic infused olive oil for dipping. We added to that an order of three different appetizers (cheese board, bruschetta sampler and salmon pizza) and all were excellent.

I didn't find any of their specialty cocktails terribly appealing, but I decided to try one anyway. It was called the "scozia" and it was made with a variety of orange-flavored ingredients, which I thought I would really like. I didn't. It was too sweet for my taste. But that's the only thing I can complain about with this place. Everything else was fantastic, particularly my chicken scallopini, which was a true culinary delight, with just the perfect balance of flavors and texture. I highly recommend this dish.

• Visited January 2014
mcloud, Oklahoma
“You can taste the freshness”
Reviewed December 27, 2013

I have visited Stella twice, both times for lunch. The last visit I orderdered the chicken scallopini, along with the fresh greens. The salad was delicious as it tasted fresh from a local garden. The scallopini was great as well. Service is excellent and their food is served in a timely manner. Prices are a steal for the quality of the food. I will definately visit this establishment again.

• Visited December 2013
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
“Great place for lunch or dinner, something a bit unique for OKC!!”
Reviewed December 18, 2013

Wonderful place, love the seasonal menu change, very cool bar and atmosphere, everyone there is very helpful with wine pairing, great meal every time!

• Visited December 2013
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, USA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Place”
Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Love to eat at Stella's for lunch or dinner. It is a great place to relax and have good food and visit with friends

Visited September 2013