“Fun for a night.”

Four Points By Sheraton Oklahoma City Quail Springs
Ranked #86 of 155 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Reviewed April 30, 2014

A business trip stopover so I had no time to enjoy any of the local sights. The staff were all very helpful and answered any question I had. Comfortable beds and decent internet. Odd layout tho with my room (#165) being very far away from the lobby. Not sure why the design is like a big horseshoe. Quick pickup and return to the airport.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here during the OKC marathon weekend. The location is excellent, but make sure you have change for the toll road or plan to use the non-toll roads to get around.

The hotel itself is fine and the room was clean. Between the bathroom and main room was a weird, shuttered window. Not sure what it was there for, but it afforded little privacy in the bathroom! The bed was comfy with good pillows. The way the furniture is arranged meant that we were frequently in each other's way. They could have moved the armoire out of the entryway and put it in the main part of the room.

The breakfast buffet was not very good. You could tell the sausage was brown-n-serve and the potatoes were dry. The eggs and biscuits were okay though. I don't recommend spending the extra $$ on the breakfast...just drive around the corner to Jimmy's Egg.

Overall, it's a decent hotel if you need to stay up north. Lots of restaurants close by along with a mall and other stores. Mercy Hospital is also very close.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 11, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stayed in a jacuzzi suite for a get-a-way weekend. Sheraton has built a nice reputation for themselves, so we figured we couldn't go wrong staying here. We were wrong! Upon entering we found popcorn on the floor, a dirty comforter, food under the television stand, and a really run down jacuzzi tub. While taking a shower, I looked down and the corners were utterly filthy. It was an extremely dirty room altogether. When we got home, I emailed the manager, with pictures attached,but received no response. I decided, to be fair, I would wait a little while before posting this review to allow them time to contact me. They never did. I was highly disappointed and, quite frankly, disgusted with the hotel. Quail Springs is a nice area, and we have stayed there many times; however, we will never go back to the Sheraton! We have had much cleaner rooms at the Hilton Garden Inn as well as the Laquinta.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank forty4colt
Reviewed April 8, 2014

Driving cross country via I-40, we needed to stay over night in Oklahoma City. Four points was the best! The staff was courteous, helpful and the hotel was great. So clean, spacious room and comfy bed! It was perfect! We were So pleasantly surprised. Breakfast was perfect and staff accommodating!

Room Tip: Perfect for overnighter!!
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 29, 2014

This is the first time I have stayed at a Four Points. I was disappointed to say the least; I would expect better from Sheraton. The building is relatively new, however, the construction quality is poor. This is especially noticeable in the bathroom. The A/C and heating unit did not work and changing rooms didn't help - neither worked. The Internet was not strong.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank CherokeeMan
Reviewed March 9, 2014

Very good experience at this hotel. Very clean. Love the small bathroom & how it was set up. The bed was so comfortable & nice flat screen TV. The breakfast was very good. They offered hot & cold items. Not much fresh fruit. There is a lot of choice for restaurants nearby. Only draw back was on the third floor the window coverings did not fully close to block out light. There was a refrigerator, microwave, and a good desk set up in the room.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 25, 2014

We stayed one night in January. Our first impression was a beautiful building surrounded by several hotels and an office park, there was no signage on any of several driveways, and we ended up in one of the nearby office parks instead of the hotel. We worked our way back onto the access road and turned in by the Hilton Garden Inn and cut through parking lots to reach the Four Points, We entered a beautiful furnished lobby which, oddly, smelled of curry. However, we were greeted by the desk clerk, checked in promptly and informed about amenities and nearby restaurant/shopping options. I wasn't thrilled with the room décor or furnishings, and frankly the industrial style sliding wooden bathroom door was strange; however, my wife, which had grown up surrounded by Swedish Modern furnishings loved everything. Room was quiet, bed comfortable, so we slept soundly. I wasn't wowed by the breakfast, stale breads and scrambled eggs that tasted of garlic but the wife was happy with her selections.. We'd stay again, because the hotel is new, clean and in a good location but eat elsewhere.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Big D
Also consider these accommodations in or near Oklahoma City
Holiday Inn & Suites Oklahoma City/North Quail
Holiday Inn & Suites Oklahoma Ci...
#95 of 155 in Oklahoma City
Holiday Inn Express Oklahoma City Northwest Quail Springs
Holiday Inn Express Oklahoma Cit...
#55 of 155 in Oklahoma City
Hilton Garden Inn Oklahoma City North Quail Springs
Hilton Garden Inn Oklahoma City ...
#30 of 155 in Oklahoma City
Renaissance Waterford Oklahoma City Hotel
Renaissance Waterford Oklahoma C...
#41 of 155 in Oklahoma City
Staybridge Suites Oklahoma City - Quail Springs
Staybridge Suites Oklahoma City ...
#54 of 155 in Oklahoma City
Courtyard Oklahoma City North

Been to Four Points By Sheraton Oklahoma City Quail Springs? Share your experiences!