Our family of three stayed at this hotel for three nights and, on the whole, enjoyed our stay. The staff were helpful about special requests, and I really liked the decor, very clean and modern. The room and particularly the beds were very comfortable, and during our stay the room was quiet, possibly because we'd requested and received a top-floor room. I have only a couple of constructive criticisms, which are about amenities rather than the room. The first is that the swimming pool was chillingly cold and the hot tub that I believe was there on a previous stay had been removed. This was a disappointment; one of the things I really enjoy about staying at a nice hotel is using the hot tub, and my child always wants to swim in the hotel pool, but found this one too cold to enjoy for long. I'd suggest to the hotel that the either heat the pool, replace the hot tub, or preferably both. Second, it's a disappointment that a simple breakfast isn't included in the room rate, which it usually is in hotels of this class. The hotel does offer breakfast but charges separately. Fixing these two issues would bring my review from very good to excellent, because we really do like the hotel rooms and staff a lot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Oklahoma City Quail Springs is an upscale hotel located in the Memorial district near Mercy Medical Center, Oklahoma Heart Hospital, and Integris Procure Cancer Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Odigeo, Expedia, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Four Points By Sheraton Oklahoma City Quail Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Oklahoma City Quail Springs
- Four Points By Sheraton Oklahoma City Quail Springs Hotel Oklahoma City