“Customer Service Checked Out Already!!!”

Four Points By Sheraton Oklahoma City Quail Springs
Ranked #80 of 154 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Reviewed October 12, 2011

Spent my 2nd Anniversary at this hotel only to find out after leaving that an erroneous charge for a missing room item was charged to my account. This unauthorized charge caused my account balance to be off and I ended up with $93.00 in overdrafts because of it. The ice bucket I was charged for was not missing, it held the flowers I bought my wife when I checked in and we were given another room that was "better" which is where the confusion set in. Hotel management greatly lacks good quality service, both managers I talked to expressed how tiresome of the circles we were going in after only 5 minutes of talking. I'm out $93.00 solely because of there error and $10 off and free breakfast is there idea of making things right. You can see why we were talking in circles now I guess. I will never stay here or recommend anyone else to do the same. It was practically emply when we stayed and I probably know why now. Breakfast was mediocre at best and they will charge you for it. Dents littered the walls of room 402, the suite that I stayed in. This place looks nice on the outside but it's filled with rude and and unapologetic people on the inside. There are so many better hotels in OKC to stay, this isn't one of them. The fact that this is a top ten hotel in OKC is dumbfounding, I would have had a better experience at a Motel 6. If even just one person is saved the trouble that I have had to go through, this review will be worth every bit of my time and energy. This hotel is why customer service no longer exists today, the customer isn't even close to being right!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
4  Thank jacksonmatthews
Management response:Responded October 16, 2011

The title of this review should be " what can i get for free" The hotel and staff went above and beyond what was required to make this guest happy.
First and foremost, the hotel upgraded this guest for Free to a jacuzzi suite because the guest had stated it was their anniversary. The guest did not want to pay for the upgrade. The guest had booked a regular room through expedia for $89.00, but wanted a free upgrade. The front desk actually was nice enough to give them a jacuzzi room with no extra charge. Second, their are two prices for the rooms, with and without a breakfast package. How much is the breakfast package, $1.00. The guest chose to book for $ 1.00 less and then complain about it.
We have guest all the time that will complain, to get their room comp.
The guest gave his wife some flowers on their anniversary, in a hotel ice bucket. We have nice vases that we could have provided for him free of charge, if he asked. If you look at the review on location, 1/5 , well we are located on Memorial corridor with 6 restaurants in walking distance in an upscale area. Mahogany steakhouse, Twin Peaks, and Fox and Hound next door. I think it is dumbfounding, that someone that lives in OKC does not know this area before booking the room in the Quail Springs area. The room littered with dents, hard to believe since this is a new hotel.

Reviewed September 30, 2011

Had spectacular service from Robbie! He not only helped us find directions there, but also made sure that we were well taken care of during our stay. Property was clean and well maintained.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 20, 2011

We attended our grandson's wedding at Quail Creek Country Club. Four Point was very close by and accessible. We had a very comfortable stay at F/P, the staff was friendly and very helpful. I am very pickly on overnight stays away from home this Hotel in my opinion was a "Five Star". After returning home, I discovered I had left my camera at the hotel with all the wedding pictures on it. I called and spoke with the manager, right away she was aware of the camera being found in our room, it had been turned in by housekeeping.(What a relief to me) I asked if she would mail the camera, as we live in Texas, she was very quick to say "yes of course".
I received my camera via UPS three days later. Great place to stay!

• Stayed: September 2011
Reviewed September 16, 2011

The lobby is big, the rooms are very small. We had a lot of problem with getting the Internet; it was out for 12 hours and the employees were no help. Then we were charged for breakfast. Why should I go back?

• Stayed: September 2011
1  Thank rijeki
Management response:Responded September 18, 2011

We are sorry for the problems you encountered. We know it can be frustrating when certain things don't work. However, at the Four Points Sheraton we have implemented a dual internet service, one cable internet service provider and and one T1 internet service provider, we have done this so if by chance the internet service goes down, the second back up service switches over. We have also able to combine the two services to increase the bandwidth at high usage times. We actually have never had a time where our internet service is down. We also have a 24 our IT service available to all our guest, which is a 1800 number if they experience and problems. This number is in all the rooms. We have checked with our IT support and our service has not been down. Most of the time it is usually a setting on the computer that needs to be changed. Our hotel offers a very attractive breakfast package for $1.00 with the room, if you have breakfast with your room rate we will always honor that, no exceptions.

Reviewed September 6, 2011

My Mother and I had a sleepover with my 3 Granddaughters (ages 7, 4, & 2). We had a great time! The room was nice & spacious. Pool area was nice & clean. The staff was very nice, helpful, & accommodating (3 little girls can be high maintenance). I am getting ready to book another room because the 2 yr. old has a birthday coming up and she said she wants to go back!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 7, 2011

Four Points Quail Springs is a newer property adgacent to the Quail Springs Mall north of OKC. Krisa took awesome care of our wedding party, family and friends during our extnded stay last week. Especially last minute changes and additions. Rooms were modernly appointed, clean and comfortable. The staff was plesant and eager to please, from the front desk, to the breakfast service and the maid staff. Only thing that Four Points does not have that was on our wish list were larger bathrooms and tubs. But the bathrooms were well lit and clean. Bravo to Krisa and the staff, thanks for a worry-free visit!

Room Tip: Management will grant room location requests when possible, just ask!
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 28, 2011

The USA has a lot of hotels built with this generic type of building so its more about the maintenance, staff and location to assess if the hotel is worth staying at, and in this case the hotel staff were friendly, the location was good and the building well maintained. The hotel is close to shops and restaurants and parking isnt a problem. Would stay here again in a heartbeat.

Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple