“A good breakfast with huge portions, but arrive early”

Jimmy's Egg Restauarant
Ranked #774 of 1,641 Restaurants in Oklahoma City
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Zurich, Switzerland
“A good breakfast with huge portions, but arrive early”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

I frequented Jimmy's on W. Britton Rd early on two Sunday's well before the long lines started. My family explained to me that this is a new, larger location compared to its former location across the street. The breakfasts consisted of huge portions at very reasonable prices. On my visits I tried the Meat Lovers omelet and the following visit the Western omelet. The omelets were huge in addition to coming with a choice of each of meat, potatoes and toast, pancakes or biscuits & gravy.

The other people in my party had everything from omelets to cooked eggs to pancakes. All portions were large and everyone really enjoyed their breakfast with no complaints. The drinks were all refilled in a timely manner and service was friendly.

I would recommend Jimmy's for a nice breakfast for singles, couples, families and small groups. Also, arrive early as there were lines forming by 11:00 a.m. You will certainly not leave hungry!

• Visited October 2012

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good value”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Lots of food for the money. Typical breakfast fare. We had 2 egg breakfasts (eggs, meat, potatoes, toast) and an order of biscuits and gravy to share. All were very good. Left feeling full and happy. Service was good and friendly.

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“I Think I Hit This Place On A Bad Hair Day!”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

My visit was not like the other reviews I have seen on line I waited at the door 5 min with clean tables and no one ahead of me. I then had to seat myself. then I waited 5 more min. before I got up and got a menu. After 10 min. the waitress came over and took my order. In 20 min she brought my order and all but the egg's were cold and I had no plate to put it on to send the rest back. The waitress never checked to see if everything was ok but I caught her after 10 min. and asked her if she could heat the order up in the microwave after 10 min I took it up and handed it to her and asked her once more and she brought it back right away cold! I then took it over to the microwave myself....

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank samuel505
Danang Vietnam
“Great Breakfast”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

Ive watched this little business go from one restraunt to several now. I can see why/ when you get a good breakfast at an honest price and in good time. You want to come back again and again.

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Jimmy's Egg Newcastle.”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

We went to the one in Newcastle. The food was good. Our service was not as good as the the on Rockwell & Hefner Road. The one in Newcastle had a new waitress. She was not familiar with the computer system. She got behind on her tables. We usually gert good service at Jimmy"s Egg.