Fairfield Inn & Suites Oklahoma City NW Expressway/Warr Acres
$77
$77
Country Inn
Very Good 4/5
Best Western Plus Memorial Inn & Suites(Oklahoma City)(Great Value!)
$96
$76
$138
$131
  • Breakfast included
$168
$148
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Express Oklahoma City-Penn Sq(Oklahoma City)(Great Value!)
$76
$141
$127
Aloft.com
  • Pool
$134
Very Good 4/5
All reviewstaco bellwafflesmicrowave refrigeratorindoor pool and whirlpoolincluded breakfastroom was cleanplenty of hot waterrestaurants within walking distancethe wi finice propertywould stay here againthe staff was greatother hotelslocation is greatbusiness tripfront desk clerkcereal
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Grandson and I on guys weekend visiting OKC and Norman museums and such. Close to sellout with some college sports teams on property. The hotel had added extra staff to deal with the large crowd and everything ran smooth at check-in. The king suite was clean and comfortable--grandson likes sofa bed and his own TV. Even with the full house the night was quiet and we slept well. The next morning breakfast was busy but there were 6 or 7 staff members on breakfast duty. They stayed on top of everything making sure there was plenty of fresh everything. I will stay here again. Very impressive and friendly staff. Good location with easy access to everything in OKC.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 14, 2013

This hotel was nice and clean and offered a good night's sleep. I stayed here by myself for business in March 2013 in a standard king room. The room was kinda small, but definitely fine for one person. 2 people would have been tight. Plenty of room in the drawers for clothes. Pantene shampoo and conditioner. Plenty of water in the shower, but not high shower pressure. The bed was comfortable with plenty of pillows. Generally quiet, except for some teenagers in the hallway, and you can hear road noise when in a room that faces the street. The free breakfast was simple: coffee, waffles, pastries, yogurt, granola, oatmeal, juice, etc. Breakfast area was clean and stocked, but there was not warm coffee in the evening. Wireless internet was adequate in my room. Can walk to Taco Bell, Sonic; with plenty of sit down restaurants within close driving distance. Only small complaints: room keys needed to be reset twice, no channel list in the room, and clocks not reset by staff at the time change.
For a clean hotel at a resonable price, I would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 9, 2013

We stayed overnight with our 3 kids- ages 4, 2, and 6 months. The hotel was great for us. The rooms were bright and cheery, clean, and with plenty of space. The breakfast buffet was good- esp loved the waffles with strawberry topping. The staff was very friendly. Kids loved the pool and hot tub. My only two complaints are: the shower had some funky pressure- it could have just been our room though. And the workout room/swimming area was SO HOT. I planned on running 5 miles on the treadmill, but had to stop after 2 because I felt like it was over 100 degrees. It was more tolerable in the swimming area if you want to swim in the pool, but for hot tub lovers like myself, it was just too hot.
Despite those two little things, it was great. We would recommend it and will definitely stay here again if we are ever in Oklahoma City.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 18, 2013

My boyfriend and I rented a SPA room for the weekend of Valnetines' day. Room was very nice. Bed was very comfortable & pillows very soft. We filled up the jacuzzi tub but it would not work. My boyfriend called down to the front desk & was told that maintance would be contacted. When asked if we could get a discount on the room since the spa rooms are more expensive, we were told a note would be left for the manager. I am in customer service so this was not acceptable to me at all. If they were my employees they would not last long. On check out, we were told that no complaints had been made about the tub prior to us renting the room. The front desk employee acted like we boke the tub since we reported it. No offer of a discount was made either. No manager was available since it was on Sunday. What???? I felt like there was no effort to make it right. The front desk service was horrible & I shall not be returning to this hotel. The room was beautiful but not worth the money we paid for it. The service was great except for the FRONT DESK employees.

Room Tip: Do not get a SPA room because your jacuzzi wont work. No discount will be offered.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 14, 2013

Standard Fairfield Inn. The location is on a busy street so there are many shopping and food options within walking distance. The room was clean as was the rest of the hotel I saw. The clerk that checked me in was very pleasant. The fitness room was sufficient, treadmills, oliptical, and weights. Ask for a room on the back side, it is an open field and residential area.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business