Fairfield Inn & Suites Oklahoma City NW Expressway/Warr Acres
Ranked #67 of 149 Hotels in Oklahoma City
“Has gone downhill!!”
Reviewed March 11, 2012

We have stayed here numerous times, but this time it is obvious the management has greatly deteriorated. Our room placement was close to the elevator although I have had reaervations for quite some time which should have assured me of a desirable location. It was very noisy throughout the night, but the most annoying noise was early in the morning from the housekeepers literally shouting in the hallway, slamming doors, and chatting extremely loudly. On the Sunday morning of the time change, they broke down the breakfast bar WHILE people were standing there trying to get something to eat.....even to emptying the fridge of all the simple get and gos and turning off the juice machine. It wasn't much of a breakfast at best, but on the morning most people would probably not realize the time, leave it an extra few minutes while people are standing right there trying unsuccessfully to serve themselves!!!
The desk phone in our room didn't work and the bathroom shower is in need of repairs. There are a LOT of hotels in this town. I will be looking for a new one for future trips. Poor guest relations are inexcusable at these prices.

• Stayed March 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Wichita, Kansas
Reviewed January 5, 2012

Hotel is very new, in terrific condition. We had some issues with noisy neighbors across the hall over the weekend, but the manager rectified the situation on Monday morning with excellent customer service.

Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank MRG92
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed October 1, 2011

My wife and I recently ended a nine-day stay at this hotel. To say that we were pleased would be an understatement. Although this particular Marriott brand is not designed for an extended stay this hotel staff made our nine days an absolutely superb experience.. From the GM down through the housekeepers this entire staff was responsive to our every need.
Located in an excellent location directly across an expressway from a wonderful city park this particular Fairfield operates on more of a full Marriott level due to the excellence of its staff.
Make this your hotel of choice anytime you are in Oklahoma City.

Room Tip: This is a five story facility and we prefer the particular quietness of the upper floors.
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends
2 Thank Steven S
Madison, Wisconsin
Reviewed August 12, 2011

I stayed at this Fairfield Inn recently and overall had a very nice stay. The room had a slight mildewy smell, but I had driven 1,000 miles that day and was too tired to move to another room and the hotel seemed pretty full. I think it was probably a matter of standing water somewhere in the room (possibly in the air conditioning unit.) Fortunately, housekeeping had left a bottle of cleaning solution in the room, so I merely sprayed it around the room and the mild smell of mildew was remedied. Overall, the room was quite clean, well lit and comfortable. The bed was extremely comfortable and I fell asleep deeply and quickly, waking well rested the next morning. The front desk staff upon check in and check out were very friendly, courteous and helpful. Had I mentioned the mildew smell I'm certain they would have moved me or taken care of the problem quickly. Since I was too tired to be moved and the problem was solved with cleaning solution (left behind by the housekeeping staff) I have no complaints. It was just a mild and I'm sure random occurence. Probably condensation buildup from the in room air conditioner being turned off after a guest checked out. When I entered the room the a/c was not on, but quickly cooled off the room on a 107 degree day outside. Lots of dining choices in the area. Being tired, I chose to get take out from the Red Lobster just down the street and eat in my room. Also found a Starbucks about a block away too. Very nice breakfast buffet. I would recommend this hotel and when in the area I would surely stay here again.

Room Tip: Lots of teens in the hotel the weekend I was there. Fortunately, I had a nice corner room next to th...
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank Beachlover22163
Wichita, Kansas
Reviewed August 11, 2011

We stayed here while visiting family in OKC. Great rooms...good price...good location.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed August 5, 2011

Stayed here for basketball tournament and it was very nice hotel. Rooms are clean; breakfast is good; service is friendly. Pool is very small. Overall, good choice.

• Stayed August 2011
1 Thank crackerback2000
Georgia
Reviewed July 27, 2011

This is one of the nicest Fairfield Inns I have ever visited. I was given a warm welcome upon arrival and told I was the "Guest of the day". I was given a small gift bag containing all sorts of little goodies--granola, popcorn, packaged bagel, etc. The room and the hotel public areas were very clean and nicely decorated. I found the room to be very comfortable and well-equipped. The hotel itself is on a busy commercial expressway. There are plenty of restaurants within walking distance--primarily chain places. I had breakfast at the hotel and while the choices were typical of a Fairfield Inn breakfast anywhere--bagels, biscuits, muffins, boiled eggs, oatmeal, cereal choices, make your own waffle, etc,--the area was very clean with lots of seating and the staff was very attentive and restocked to make sure everyone was served. Check-in and check-ouit were easy and the room was exactly what i requested. I saw the exercise area and indoor pool, but did not use either. The cleaning staff greeted me with "good morning" when I met them in the hallway and the staff asked if there was anything I needed, etc. I found everyone I encountered to be friendly and welcoming.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled solo
2 Thank BeingGreen
Also consider these accommodations in or near Oklahoma City
La Quinta Inn & Suites Oklahoma City NW Expwy
La Quinta Inn & Suites Oklahoma ...
#46 of 149 in Oklahoma City
Hampton Inn Oklahoma City-Northwest
Hampton Inn Oklahoma City-Northw...
#26 of 149 in Oklahoma City
Comfort Inn at Founders Tower
Comfort Inn at Founders Tower
#88 of 149 in Oklahoma City
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Oklahoma City-Bethany
Home2 Suites by Hilton Oklahoma City Quail Springs
Home2 Suites by Hilton Oklahoma ...
#37 of 149 in Oklahoma City
Holiday Inn Express Oklahoma City-Penn Sq
Holiday Inn Express Oklahoma Cit...
#82 of 149 in Oklahoma City

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Oklahoma City NW Expressway/Warr Acres? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Fairfield Inn & Suites Oklahoma City NW Expressway/Warr Acres

Property: Fairfield Inn & Suites Oklahoma City NW Expressway/Warr Acres
Address: 5700 NW Expressway, Oklahoma City, OK 73132-5233
Location: United States > Oklahoma > Oklahoma City
Ranked #67 of 149 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Fairfield Inn & Suites Oklahoma City NW Expressway/Warr Acres 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Marriott, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Oklahoma City NW Expressway/Warr Acres reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Fairfield Inn And Suites Oklahoma City Nw Expressway/Warr Acres