Fairfield Inn & Suites Oklahoma City NW Expressway/Warr Acres
Ranked #59 of 154 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Reviewed May 26, 2011

Stayed here for two nights on a recent visit to OKC for the Lynyrd Skynyrd concert and to take in some of the city the following day.

Check in was fast and friendly. One thing you noticed was how clean the hotel was. Our room was larger then average and comfortable, no problems. Breakfast was average but by no means uneatable. Lot of great restaurant choices close by. Good parking and easy access to everything. About 15 minutes to the Airport.

Had to get up early for the Airport and the night Manager made me some coffee before I left, that was nice. Would stay here again and felt the rooms were priced right.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank Surfnorthwest

Reviewed January 16, 2011

I have stayed here about 7 times in the last year. I have stayed in the single rooms and the large rooms when traveling with my family. It has great location and friendly staff. Breakfast is avaliable and lots of resturants are in the area. The single rooms are kind of small but nice non the less.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Hailey D
Reviewed December 27, 2010

This is a newer hotel in a busy part of OKC, but it's not near many of the tourist attractions or airport; still, it's a great option if you need to be in this part of the city. Very clean; great staff; easy access. Room was small, but everything was tip-top.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Twoprofs
Reviewed September 25, 2010

I liked the location best. Close to the highway and lots of eating places around it. Their fitness room was too small and no stationary bike.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank StairsOnly
Reviewed August 26, 2010

This was my second recent stay at a Fairfield Inn. I stayed at the recommendation of a co-worker and would have been pleased with both stays except for the housekeeping. This time the room was barely touched when I checked in; it was not vacumed or just hit and miss, there were finger prints on the closet door and streaks and grease on the end table. The bathroom floor and tub definitely needed work. I was so tired that I wiped things down myself and let it go. The daily housekeeping was just as lacking. I keep reminding myself that it is an inexpensive property but that doesn't excuse the complete inattention to the details. I believe I gave Fairfield a chance and then another- both times I was disappointed with cleanliness. It's a shame because the staff was extremely pleasant, the room itsself was decent and I would have liked to stay again. I don't find the same problems with area Courtyards or Hampton Inn so I guess it's time to return to them.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed June 5, 2010

This is a great hotel! It is easy to find, about 20 minutes from downtown. Check in was fast. The front desk staff was very friendly. Our room was clean and nicely decorated. The room had a fridge/micro. There is a pool and hot tub, which are open 24 hours. There is also a gym. It looked nice, but we didn't use it. There was an excellent breakfast, and was more than your average free breakfast. The hotel was quiet, even though we were told the hotel was busy. We got this hotel through priceline, but we would have been happy if we had paid more. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MrsS08
Travelers also viewed these Oklahoma City hotels
La Quinta Inn & Suites Oklahoma City NW Expwy
La Quinta Inn & Suites Oklahoma ...
#30 of 154 in Oklahoma City
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Oklahoma City North (Quail Springs)
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson,...
#24 of 154 in Oklahoma City
Courtyard Oklahoma City Northwest
Courtyard Oklahoma City Northwes...
#94 of 154 in Oklahoma City
Hampton Inn Oklahoma City Northeast
Best Western Plus Barsana Hotel & Suites
Best Western Plus Barsana Hotel ...
#39 of 154 in Oklahoma City
Fairfield Inn Oklahoma City South/Crossroads Mall
Fairfield Inn Oklahoma City Sout...
#103 of 154 in Oklahoma City

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Oklahoma City NW Expressway/Warr Acres? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Fairfield Inn & Suites Oklahoma City NW Expressway/Warr Acres

Address: 5700 NW Expressway, Oklahoma City, OK 73132-5233
Location: United States > Oklahoma > Oklahoma City
Ranked #59 of 154 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Price Range: $95 - $128 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Fairfield Inn & Suites Oklahoma City NW Expressway/Warr Acres 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Oklahoma City NW Expressway/Warr Acres reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Fairfield Inn & Suites Oklahoma City Nw Expressway/Warr Acres Hotel