“LOVE this hotel”
Review of Isola Bella

Isola Bella
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Have stayed here many many many times and have never been disappointed with anything. Very friendly staff and special thanks to Tatum, she has been especially helpful many times like when I brought my 2 Chihuahuas with me, she knew exactally what we needed. Ended up being a wonderful 3 day stay and enjoyed knowing my little dogs were also happy. Friendly staff, great prices (hotels.com), breakfast and dinner free, amenities galore, loaner car for free, gated, washer and dryer, why would anyone stay anywhere else in okc unless they want less for more money. Usually don't put names in reviews but Tatum deserves honorable mention.
Sincerely
Chihuahua Lady

Room Tip: Every room is a good room but some have gorgeous views of the lake.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Barbara E
David C M, General Manager at Isola Bella, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2013

We are so happy to have you as a many times over return guest. Return guests are what makes us the happening spot to be. You are very right about Tatum! She is a very valued staff member and she always goes above and beyond for her guests (especially when they have chihuahuas). Thank you so much for your kind words and we hope to continue to serve your travel needs in the future.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

My staff and I had a retreat at Isola Bella this past weekend. The food was great! The service was wonderful. And the accommodations were splendid. Our teachers and I thoroughly enjoyed everything from the view of the lake to the use of the wonnnnnnnnderful gymnasium.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Lee R

Thank you for choosing us again for your school retreat. We always look forward to this event. We are thrilled you all had a great time once again.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

I stayed at Isola Bella for a school staff retreat. The apartment was very spacious and well-appointed, with huge closets and TVs in every room. The pool area was beautiful and we all enjoyed the buffet food (Mexican!). I didn't do any cooking since food was provided, but if I had, I had pans, a full-sized fridge, plateware and silverware provided. It was also very quiet at night, so I slept well!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Jo Y

What a wonderful honor it was for us to host your your school staff retreat. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again in the near future whether it be just for a quick getaway or your next retreat.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

Impressive! We enjoyed 3 nights in a 1 bedroom condo for the price of a 2 star motel! The staff was friendly & very attentive to our needs. There were 6 pools. One was near our building, which only had 8 units in it. We enjoyed a nice, peaceful evening swim. We had a mini washer/dryer set which, although it was rough on our clothing, was a great convenience for us as we were here in the middle of an 11 day trip. Included daily were free breakfast & dinner buffets, which were delicious! There were also dvd players in the units, but you need to ask for the remote. This was a jewel of a find.

Room Tip: The living room has a sofa that converts to a queen bed.
2  Thank Donna D

What a compliment! Thank you so much. Isola Bella aims to have our guests feel like they are at home. We have everything in our apartments that you could possibly need from a fully equipped kitchen to a washer and dryer. And if you need anything else, just ask! We go above and beyond to accommodate our guests needs. And indeed, our free breakfast and dinner buffets are delicious. We have four hard working chefs that freshly prepare our meals each day. Thank you for your compliments and we hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

I would recommend staying there to more people. I will definitely stay here again. This is the first hotel to be an apartment with free breakfast and dinner. It was great. The staff was more than helpful and very knowledgeable about everything

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Emb145Skipper
Reviewed August 7, 2013

I just got back from a weekend trip with my sister. Our first experience when booking was a bit odd. They asked us for our phone number and then called us back hours later. That was a trend for the whole trip. Not once did the office or anyone knowledgeable answer the phone as it was always an answering service. When I called maintenance to fix the air conditioner and hot water, he just said “hello” and didn’t mention that he was with Isola Bella. However, the staff that we encountered in person were very nice.

Positives: The grounds were very pretty and the pools were clean. They provided bags for when we walked our dogs. Breakfast and dinner were decent considering they were included. The room was very spacious.

Negatives: The room was in total disrepair. The outdoor light fixture was broken, the door frame into the apartment was busted like someone had tried to break in, the internet never worked probably because the router was hanging out of a box in the breezeway, air conditioner quit working (got fixed the next afternoon), hot water wasn't working and when they fixed it they left rusty water all over the wall and floor under the sink, the shower ceiling was falling in, the cabinets had chipped paint, the doors in the bathroom were only partially painted, room was basically clean but had a layer of dust on the light switch plates and floor boards. Mattress was not comfy and they only gave us 3 towels total for 3 days. We would have asked to try another room but we were told over and over that they were totally booked.

3  Thank beth b
Reviewed August 6, 2013

My boyfriend, brothers, and I visited OKC for the weekend just to do a little shopping and go to the waterpark. It was really nice. The check-in was quick and easy. They ran out of the one bedroom option that I initially booked, so they upgraded me for free to a two bedroom (pleasant surprise). The room was just like a small apartment. Very nice and cozy. The pavillion offered free soda & ice cream all the time and brunch Sunday morning. I was surprised about the quality of the food, it was delicious. Although I didn't get to enjoy their pools (6 of them) or fitness center, what I experienced was enough for me to book here every time I visit OKC. (:

1  Thank Diane N
David C M, General Manager at Isola Bella, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2013

It thrills us thaat you had a wonderful weekend getaway. Next time you stay with us you MUST give the pools and Fitness Center a try. We are looking forward to your next your next visit.