“Give it a try, you will love it!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Isola Bella

Isola Bella
Cleburne, Texas
“Give it a try, you will love it!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2013

I agree so much with the other good reviews. We have stayed here before and the staff is friendly and courteous. Please do not be deterred by the dated exterior, the apartments are very clean and taken care of. My kids love it because they each have their own space and we have the space to rest if we want to and not disturb the kids while they watch television. Whenever we make the trip to OKC, we will continue to stay here. We love it. Would like more plates, glasses...just a suggestion. Maybe a set for six would be good.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2013

Dang, where to begin? This place will give you flashbacks of dorm life, but in the good way. Brought the fam with me on a business trip. Lots of room for everybody, our devices, charging, etc. Don't be deterred by the dated exterior. Rooms have been redone, the bed was super-comfy, the sofa folded out, the kitchen has everything but food, it smelled nice, the closet was massive and the heater kept us cozy during an unseasonable April. There is dinner and breakfast service during the week, and I heard sodas were available all day. The salad bar is well stocked, and the hot food changes daily. Breakfast was good too. They have everything you could want. If you walk to the Pavilion to eat, watch out for the ducks-they are fearless and dog-like in their tendency to come up and smell you. There is a massive fitness center, indoor pool and saunas in the locker-rooms. I'd describe this feature as "adequate". If you are a gym snob, you'll be bummed. It's dark and dated and sticky. Normal fitness folk will be quite happy, however. There is an abundance of machines, both cardio and weight, there is always a basketball game going on , and of all things, there's a boxing ring AND tennis court in there. Don't let my stuck-up-ness keep you from working out. It's fine. Really. Honestly, I have no complaints except that the gym doesn't open until 9. The website indicates something like 5 or 5:30. Don't head over there in the dark and rain unless you are sure it's open. They may well have changed it back by now.

Room Tip: ADA rooms are excellent, if that's a need you have.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
David C M, General Manager at Isola Bella, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
You are right...You HAVE to stay here! Isola Bella tries to accomodate every need for our guests. If we don't have it, just let us know. We will do our best to get it. Our gym is a 30,000 sq. foot facility with just about any piece of equipment you might want to use. The Fitness Center hours have recently changed and are as follows...Mon.-Fri. 9am-9pm, Sat. 10am-5pm, and closed on Sundays. We always appreciate the comments and feedback and we hope to serve you again in the near future.
New Haven, Connecticut
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2013

This was an excellent facility. It was clean & comfortable, and equipped with everything we needed. The staff was very helpful & friendly, and the location was very convenient. The breakfast & dinner buffets were great! This took a lot of stress off the long days of recording. We didn't have to worry about where we were going to get breakfast or dinner. We just got up in the mornings, stopped in at the Pavilion, swiped our card, and had a home-style breakfast or cereal if that was the choice. Then at the end of the day, we came back, and had a delicious spread for dinner every evening - before relaxing in our fresh apartment. I really enjoyed fixing a nice big comb of soft-serve ice cream after my meal!

Room Tip: Don't worry about the room you get...it will be a good one! My "room" was a full apar...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
We love our Tate Music Group guests! When you have a stressful recording day, this is the place you want to be. Our complimentary breakfast and dinner buffets are a beautiful thing when all you want to do is quickly eat without having to worry about where to go. Then your clean, fully equipped, full sized apartment is just a quick walk away. Our apartments are undergoing renovations so, the next time you are here they will be even better! Thank you for you feedback.
No where, Midwest
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2013

After reading some reviews I was say leary of staying here. But Im glad I tried it out. The worse thing I can say about our "condo" was there is more room than furniture. The beds were maybe Queens with needing new bedspreads and the kitchen was setup for only 4 persons (4 glasses, 4 plates..you get the idea). Now for the good, the units are being remodled and our room you could still smell the fresh paint and the floors were tile. The furniture all in excellent shape and no sleeping was not reminicant of sleeping on a bag of potato chips. We had two units and one was very ADA, ours had many good qualities as well that would allow those with physical challenges not to be out of place.
Overall the place is a good concept of how to revamp life into a former large apartment complex (part of the units are I believe still long term apartments). The area had many pools and a small lake/pond in the center. But being a blustery March we were not able to enjoy opening our patio door and cannonballing into the pool in our courtyard. We got to enjoy the mornings breakfast which was the usual hot hotel buffet standard fare that was offered. The setup looked cool and would have liked to see their evening fare as well.
If I did not know I was in landlocked Oklahoma I would have easily thought to grab my flip flops and run out to the ocean or grab my hiking boots and think I was in Branson. I had to remind myself where I was and already start planning a more long term trip to visit here with family members and check out all the local activities.
Go to their website and check out all there is to see and do. You will be surprised, I know I was. Anyplace else I would have gotten half the amount of room or paid double for a condo to have the same items I had here.
Location- it is w/in two mile of the hub of busy streets , places to eat etc.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
We are so pleased that you had a fantastic visit at Isola Bella. Your comments are appreciated. We hope to see you again in the future.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2013

I stayed here for almost 4 weeks and had a very pleasant experience... great value, great staff, excellent food too. Aside from the indoor pool, tennis and basketball courts, there are lots of weight machines as well. The apartment units are adequate quality, certainly not top notch/5 star, but well cared for and functional. Most guests are FAA employees, nice group of people, easy to strike up a conversation with over dinner/ at the bar. Highly recommend!

• Stayed March 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
David C M, General Manager at Isola Bella, responded to this review, March 29, 2013
We are very delighted you had such a pleasant stay with us. We are known for our great value without compromising on other areas such as our customer service, food, and gym. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing and we hope to see you again in the near future.
Fort Worth, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

My husband and I recently spent the weekend at Isola Bella. We enjoyed the food that was provided. The grounds were beautiful. The staff treated us with respect and to our needs. There were two events scheduled that weekend, a fishing tournament on the lake and a dinner with a live band. We were very relaxed by the time we came back to DFW!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Cynthia W
We are so glad you were able to take part in our fishing tournament that is held each May. It is just one of the many fun events we have during the year. Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding our food service, our grounds, and staff. We certainly appreciate it.
Memphis, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

I recently stayed in the 3 bedroom, executive class option and I was more than satisfied with my stay. My husband and I, along with two other couples, had PLENTY of room for the six of us. It was non-smoking, spotless, gorgeous decor! You couldn't ask for better. There is even free breakfast and free dinner offered at the clubhouse. We had fully furnished rooms and every appliance you could ask for. This included: pots, plans, cooking utensils, bedding (not to mention incredibly comfortable beds), bathroom materials (towels, shampoo, conditioner, etc.), stove, microwave, 2 car garage, washer/dryer, trash bins, flat screen TV, fireplace, Kirklands decor throughout the entire duplex....all around amazing. We all felt at home and didn't want to leave! I highly recommend staying here - for business, pleasure, or even your honeymoon. The location is also very convenient and in a great part of town close to eating and entertainment and close to the downtown area. Take my word for it. -Lauren

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Lauren L
You have described it all regarding our Isola Bella lodge. We could not have said it better ourselves. We want to be your home away from! Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts and opinions.