“$3 Burger and Fries on Wednesday Nights”

McNellie's Public House
Ranked #117 of 1,641 Restaurants in Oklahoma City
Cuisines: Bar, Pub, Irish
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“$3 Burger and Fries on Wednesday Nights”
Reviewed October 12, 2012 via mobile

For a $3 burger it was delicious. Plenty of beer selections too. Beware that the evenings can be busy but well worth it. 2nd floor is reserved seating and 1st floor is open seating. Great place!

Kansas City, Missouri
“Lots of choices, fun atmosphere”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

I enjoyed this bar. The food looked really good, but nothing unique or outstanding on the menu. The beer selection is HUGE. Wasn't impressed with what I ordered, but it was a good place to hang out with friends and chat. We watched the game and the atmosphere was good for conversation. I would return if someone else wanted to, but would try another bar in the area.

• Visited September 2012
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Great place to enjoy friends and family”
Reviewed September 7, 2012

My adult children and I love trying new places , we had noticed McNelleys while visiting a neighboring restaurant , and planed a visit , we were not disappointed I had sweet potato fries as a stater , and a cider from their extensive beer menu , and fish and chips for my entree'

• Visited August 2012
Grand Island, Nebraska
“One visit here was enough”
Reviewed July 15, 2012

One visit here and the food was very mediocre. Ale selection is decent. One visit was enough.

Visited December 2011
SAN ANTONIO
“Guiness and a sandwich”
Reviewed May 27, 2012

We were downtown OKC with 2 friends and stopped for lunch at McNelley's. First the beer selection was beyond vast. My wife and I ordered a Patty melt and it was very juicy and good. We also ordered sweet potato fries. These were hot and very good. I finished lunch off with a pint of cold Guiness.
The menu was large also so I have to believe they have other good food.

• Visited May 2012