“Great Hotel + Pet Friendly :-)”

Holiday Inn Express Oklahoma City Northwest Quail Springs
Ranked #54 of 148 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Littleton, Colorado
“Great Hotel + Pet Friendly :-)”
Reviewed June 5, 2014

Pet friendly hotels are hard to come by. Newer, nice, well serviced pet friendly hotels even harder to find. We were very pleased with our stay here. Very new facility, with excellent service and friendly staff. Rooms did not have microwaves nor refrigerators, or a tub (just shower) which surprised us, nor is there a pool or hot tub, but we were fine without. Breakfast was good and always kept fresh by the attentive staff. We found the location to be convenient to the airport and a family residence on the NW side. Highly recommend if you don't need the missing amenities.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Lubbock, Texas
Reviewed May 26, 2014

We had the opportunity to stay in Oklahoma City on our way to and from a wedding this past April. We usually travel with a 5th wheel RV so we are very spoiled having our "house" with us all the time. Our stays at the Holiday Inn Express, Quail Creek were among the best experienced without the RV!

Room was very spacious, clean and a good value. The staff we dealt with were extremely helpful, friendly and met our every need. The free breakfast they offered in the morning was very good, with a lot of choices. They had everything from fruit and yogurt to biscuits and pancakes. The food was fresh and kept warm, constantly being added too or changed. The location was very close to a very wide range of restaurants and shopping, with easy access to the freeway systems.

We would recommend this stop for anyone traveling through the OKC area.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank SilverRhino
Savannah, Georgia
Reviewed May 24, 2014

This HI express is quite new and well supplied with amenities. Friendly staff and a hot breakfast are tops on my list. Rooms are clean and beds comfy. Our room had only a shower, which wasn't a problem for us, though some may want a tub. Good location on the north side near restaurants and the hospital.

Room Tip: All rooms are quiet, there is no building close except another hotel.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
New Orleans, Louisiana
Reviewed May 4, 2014

I like Holiday Inns Expresses, they have some of the best mattresses and good size rooms. We booked for a 4 night stay. My biggest complaint was the no bathtub thing, it was almost a deal breaker. But the pros (bed quality) won out. Good breakfast, weak coffee, free wi-fi. Really not meant for a long duration stay. The hotel was clean but had dead trees in the planters outside and didn't offer a safe place to smoke for my friend other than a bench within 25 feet of the door. I'll still stay at Holiday Inn Express but for no more than a night or two.

Room Tip: No tubs, walk in showers only.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed April 23, 2014

Made my reservation a month in advance. Had stayed here before and requested the same kind of suite. Was out into a tiny room called a suit and told they could do nothing. Really it was about me having a medical rate and them wanting me to have the cheaper room. I wanted what I reserved. The desk Clerk America was by far the rudest hotel employee I have ever met. She had no understanding of hospitality and didn't care I was there to have surgery. I warned them I would leave this review and they still didn't care. I stayed at the hotel next door who have us a real suite for a lot less.

Room Tip: Don't stay here, stay at the hotel next door.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
4 Thank M0M0fFOUR
4057518900hie, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Oklahoma City Northwest Quail Springs, responded to this review, April 25, 2014
I apologize for your frustration. We do our best to meet the needs of our guests. However, we are unable to meet special requests every time. Please contact me at the hotel at your convenience if you would like to discuss this situation further.
Reviewed April 17, 2014

I just stayed one night as I was traveling on business. The hotel is very clean, quiet and the staff are friendly. The rate was cheaper than other hotels in the area. It is easily accessible from the interstate and centrally located to restaurants and businesses. The free breakfast in the morning is a little better than what I expected from the typical continental breakfast. (keep in mind that it is still hotel lobby breakfast -- but had sausage and ham and eggs as well as cold cereals and coffee.
I will stay here again on my next trip to OKC.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank Danmanda
HI Danmanda! Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay and I am happy you will be coming back to see us!
Columbia, Missouri
Reviewed February 21, 2014 via mobile

This is the top of the line, we'll managed facility. Attention to details make this hotel a 5 star in my book. Very clean. Large spacious rooms. Lots, did I say lots of electrical sockets. iPad chargers though will not fit on the lights but there are unused sockets behind the night stand.

Other hotels, take note. This is how a hotel is ran in order to get exceptional reviews.

I found the roads in getting to the area is a little difficult. We came by the toll road and had lots of problems getting the green light when paying our tolls. Of course our picture got taken twice so the next morning it's down to the Pass office to get this taken care of so we don't get a $25 fine for each picture. I hate the expressway and won't be back for that reason. However, not the hotels fault. You just need to be aware that it is off a toll road.

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple