“Clean Quiet Room for Overnight Stay” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Holiday Inn Express Oklahoma City Northwest Quail Springs

Holiday Inn Express Oklahoma City Northwest Quail Springs
Ranked #52 of 147 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Concord, California
“Clean Quiet Room for Overnight Stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

The price was OK, the guest service was good, the amenities just fine, and the room was clean and in good shape with a comfortable bed and all the requisite basic necessities. Internet speed and TV channel selection were both good. I didn't have breakfast at the hotel. It's a good choice for most people, I think, but the ambiance didn't work for me. It felt like a hospital with the stark lighting, amount of tile in the room, and sterile nature of the decor. The bulbs used are bright enough but do not cast off a warm glow. The feel is sort of industrial. Personally, I didn't like the feel of the room with that being the primary reason. Nothing tangible to complain about, I guess, but I like to feel at home during my stay and the stark feel of the room didn't work for me. Overall, however, I can recommend this hotel.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
ulster county, ny
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2013

I spent two nights here in May, 2013 and thought it was great. Everything was super clean and my room was very quiet even though it faced the front. I liked that it was at the edge of town. It was easy to get downtown and just as easy to get back on the highway. Front desk staff were also very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Southampton, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

As the Hotel is pretty new we had difficulty finding it on our uk sat-nav but once we arrived we were greeted warmly by the very friendly reception staff and although we were officially a little early to book in we were given our rooms almost straight away. The room was spacious and spotlessly clean and the bathroom was large with a walk-in shower . Breakfast was complimentary and was hot and tasty and everything replenished quickly as needed.
The staff kept the room well stocked with towels, and coffee for the machine and we enjoyed our stay and would definately recommend this hotel.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank sue e
Brandon, Mississippi
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

Just returned home from a 2 week stay working at an okc hospital, and was pleased overall with my HIE lodging.
The hotel smelled new and was kept clean by the always courteous staff. The breakfast area was quickly replenished by a sweet lady, who occasionally could be heard singing in the back kitchen. The food was typical Express buffet, but I did enjoy the pancake machine. I missed there not being a pool, but enjoyed the fitness center as the four Hotel brand pieces of were well maintained with two new flats screens. I missed no microwave or fridge, but I did enjoy my well cleaned and quiet 3rd floor room.

• Stayed June 2013
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2013

This is not my first stay at a Holiday Inn Express and I would definitely stay again. This property was very clean. The breakfast was perfect for a pre-meeting bite. The front desk was very helpful. When I went to blow my hair dry in the morning at about 6:30am, the blow dryer was dead. I called the front desk and was told they weren't sure there was an extra one. I started calling around to other people in my group, however someone brought me a new hair dryer within 5 minutes. I was very pleasantly surprised.
The showers in the room are handicapped accessible - they are walk in showers with no doors or curtains and a very high shower head with good water pressure. My only issue with the room is that there are no towel bars in the bathroom. There is one double hook on the wall outside the shower, but no hook on the back of the door and no bars to hang hand towels or more than one towel. I was only there one night, so it wasn't a huge deal, but it would be odd to stay more than one night with nowhere to hang hand towels.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank bcdtortola
Hervey Bay, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2013

This hotel is reasonably new and our old GPS had a problem locating it. From the moment we walked into the foyer, we were greeted by pleasant and friendly staff. All the furnishings are in very good condition and bedding is comfortable. We found the rooms to be clean and tidy. Breakfast was complimentary and substantial. I would recommend this hotel to others and would certainly stay here again should I be passing through.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2013 via mobile

I loved my stay at the holiday inn express. The hotel was redone and the rooms were pretty standard but can't complain. The lobby was nice and as always I love the free breakfast they provide when I stay at the property.

Great hotel and service. For a limited service property they do offer a lot and in some cases better than a full service hotel

• Stayed April 2013