“Extended stay in OKC”

Ranked #55 of 150 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Richmond, Virginia
“Extended stay in OKC”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

I stayed in this hotel from February 2012 until December 2012. I would not have stayed there that long had this not been a great hotel. This hotel is exceptionally clean and is in a safe location. The management and staff are terrific. I have never stayed at a better HI Express.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank MTH63

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Reviewed February 18, 2013

I have stayed in 8 to 10 different hotels along the NW Expressway and May Ave area. When booking 6 weeks ago, I decided to take a chance and stay 5 miles north off Lake Hefner Parkway, at this Holiday Inn Express location. I was very impressed with how nice the hotel is from drive-up, the lobby and the rooms. The King Suite is great. The staff is very friendly. I was impressed that the GM, MaLaura Lee, actually came out to great the guests while having breakfast both mornings I was there. Typically, GM's hide in their offices... I have stayed twice now and will be staying again this coming weekend Feb 23-24. I have traveled all over the world and this location is convenient and very quiet.

Room Tip: The King Suite is nice due to the extra sofa area and a small kitchen cabinet area. The bathrooms ar...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Thomas B
Wichita, Kansas
Reviewed February 18, 2013

I travel to multiple cities all year long, and this year I have spent several weekends in OKC. Since the first time I stayed at this location, I have determined to stay here whenever I'm anywhere close to the city. In fact, I've stayed here even when my business is an hour away, because they treat you they way you want to be treated when you're away from home. Very clean, very comfortable. Complimentary wi-fi, complimentary breakfast, and a great staff. I recommend this hotel to anyone and everyone.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Kaimi_Vincent
Westville, OK
Reviewed February 8, 2013

I booked my hotel online. I THOUGHT I was staaying at Holiday Inn at Quail Springs. When I arrived at that location, I was told that I had booked at another location. (I didn't even know they had another location!) I asked if the reservation could be transferred to the hotel I THOUGHT I had booked. I was told that it "was impossible." I went to the other location (across the highway and around the corner, and was told the same thing. This location did NOT have the amenities I thought I had reserved. (No microwave or refrigerator in the room.) Although the room was fairly clean, there were dirty kleenex stuffed behind the bedside tables. It was not worth the $80+ per night that I had paid. Although the hotel was almost empty, the neighbors were really noisy. All in all, I will not be staying there ever again.

Room Tip: Stay at Springhill Suites across the road. At least they are clean, quiet, and worth what you pay.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Elsie M
4057518900hie, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Oklahoma City Northwest Quail Springs, responded to this review, February 15, 2013
I apologize for your negative experience. The type of reservation you made was an advance purchase reservation that cannot be transferred or cancelled. We do have rooms with microwaves and refrigerators. Unfortunately this is not the room type you booked. Next time you are in town, please contact me. I would like to help make your next stay overwhelmingly pleasant.
Deerfield, New Hampshire
Reviewed January 18, 2013

The front desk personnel were outstanding, the rooms well equipped. We were two very tired road warriors and the sleep was great. There are a lot of restaurant choices close by. We got a great rate on Hotwire, and were pleasantly pleased.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank hehasawifeyouknow
Reviewed January 16, 2013

We enjoyed our stay at this hotel. A reliable choice as usual. The rate we got was exceptional for a Holiday Inn Express. The staff was very friendly and everything was clean. The only minor complaint was the walls are a bit thin...some shower and neighbor noise.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Connecticut
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Relatively new, clean hotel not far from Quail Springs Mall and within a mile of lots of restaurants. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Rooms were good. Liked the shower, except that the shower floor was a bit slippery. Beds were very comfortable, although the pillows were wimpy. Breakfast was free (with reasonably varied choices). Fitness Center had several pieces of aerobic equipment (treadmills, bikes) and two TVs. Pets are allowed for a fee.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family