Holiday Inn Express Oklahoma City Northwest Quail Springs
$109
Renaissance Hotels
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $129/night.

$89
Courtyard
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $102/night.

$99
EmbassySuites.com
$96
Country Inn
$155
$139
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $163/night.

$67
$63
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $73/night.

Colcord Hotel(Oklahoma City)
  • Breakfast included
$137
$119
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $133/night.

All reviewswalk in showerthe holiday inn expresssuper closeexact changegreat hotelnewer propertyheart hospitalfast internetquail springsthe breakfast areaquiet at nightco workersnight standbreakfast selectioncalled the front deskother hotelsrooms are clean
Reviewed February 18, 2013

I have stayed in 8 to 10 different hotels along the NW Expressway and May Ave area. When booking 6 weeks ago, I decided to take a chance and stay 5 miles north off Lake Hefner Parkway, at this Holiday Inn Express location. I was very impressed with how nice the hotel is from drive-up, the lobby and the rooms. The King Suite is great. The staff is very friendly. I was impressed that the GM, MaLaura Lee, actually came out to great the guests while having breakfast both mornings I was there. Typically, GM's hide in their offices... I have stayed twice now and will be staying again this coming weekend Feb 23-24. I have traveled all over the world and this location is convenient and very quiet.

Room Tip: The King Suite is nice due to the extra sofa area and a small kitchen cabinet area. The bathrooms are very nice and all the rooms have a great shower head.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Thomas B
Reviewed February 18, 2013

I travel to multiple cities all year long, and this year I have spent several weekends in OKC. Since the first time I stayed at this location, I have determined to stay here whenever I'm anywhere close to the city. In fact, I've stayed here even when my business is an hour away, because they treat you they way you want to be treated when you're away from home. Very clean, very comfortable. Complimentary wi-fi, complimentary breakfast, and a great staff. I recommend this hotel to anyone and everyone.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Kaimi_Vincent
Reviewed February 8, 2013

I booked my hotel online. I THOUGHT I was staaying at Holiday Inn at Quail Springs. When I arrived at that location, I was told that I had booked at another location. (I didn't even know they had another location!) I asked if the reservation could be transferred to the hotel I THOUGHT I had booked. I was told that it "was impossible." I went to the other location (across the highway and around the corner, and was told the same thing. This location did NOT have the amenities I thought I had reserved. (No microwave or refrigerator in the room.) Although the room was fairly clean, there were dirty kleenex stuffed behind the bedside tables. It was not worth the $80+ per night that I had paid. Although the hotel was almost empty, the neighbors were really noisy. All in all, I will not be staying there ever again.

Room Tip: Stay at Springhill Suites across the road. At least they are clean, quiet, and worth what you pay.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Elsie M
4057518900hie, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Oklahoma City Northwest Quail Springs, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2013

I apologize for your negative experience. The type of reservation you made was an advance purchase reservation that cannot be transferred or cancelled. We do have rooms with microwaves and refrigerators. Unfortunately this is not the room type you booked. Next time you are in town, please contact me. I would like to help make your next stay overwhelmingly pleasant.

Reviewed January 18, 2013

The front desk personnel were outstanding, the rooms well equipped. We were two very tired road warriors and the sleep was great. There are a lot of restaurant choices close by. We got a great rate on Hotwire, and were pleasantly pleased.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank hehasawifeyouknow
Reviewed January 16, 2013

We enjoyed our stay at this hotel. A reliable choice as usual. The rate we got was exceptional for a Holiday Inn Express. The staff was very friendly and everything was clean. The only minor complaint was the walls are a bit thin...some shower and neighbor noise.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business